27 : Chloe

We get to the house and walk into the separate houses waving bye. It's quiet inside, so I go straight to the room. I walk in and see a smiling Chan rummaging through his drawers. His hair is wet and a bit curly, and he's just wear his boxers.

Y/N : Chan, I have the recording. Of Joy and Chloe.

Chan : Chloe?

Y/N : Yeah, I haven't told you about her, huh?

Chan : Who is she?

I explain her relevance and the crazy stories Yeomgu and Hyunmin told me. I can tell he's worried by his upturned eyebrows.

Chan : What's wrong? Come here.

He sits on the side of the bed and pulls me onto his lap. My hand is on his back that's still a bit damp but warm and comforting. I feel my eyes twitch as I try to calm myself down before I cry.

Chan : Please talk to me, I'll listen. If you want, I won't say a word.

Y/N : It's the recording. Joy was really worried about what I'd think. She said some things on there that she doesn't mean. That's what she said. And now I'm feeling really anxious about it. What could she have said? Could it really be so bad?

He holds his lips together to restrain himself from responding.

Y/N : You can talk, please talk.

Chan : She said whatever it is, she doesn't mean it, right?

Y/N : Yes, and I trust her. I'm just thinking the worst I guess?

Chan : You don't have to listen to it. I can. I don't want you to be so stressed about this.

Y/N : No, I'll listen. Just listen with me, okay?

Chan : Of course.

I sit on the bed as Chan sits at his desk to upload the recording to his laptop.

Chan : Okay, it's uploading. It'll take a few minutes, the wifi is slow. How long was she there?

Y/N : Umm...30...40 minutes? I don't know.

Chan : Where you just sitting alone while she talked to her?

Y/N : No. Hyunjin was there. Yeomgu and Hyunmin were there, too.

Chan : Who are they?

Y/N : The guys you saw me walking with yesterday? A few days ago? Whenever it was.

Chan : Oh. Those guys.

Y/N : One of them is into Joy. Hyunjin is going to try to ask her out before he does.

Chan : And the other guy?

Y/N : Yeomgu? What about him?

Chan : Yeomgu huh? He's into you?

Y/N : No. He's an old friend. Not even much of a friend really. He's Joy's brother's friend.

Chan : Then he should spend his free time with Joy's brother.

Y/N : Chan, please. Are you seriously jealous?

Chan : Jealous?

Y/N : Yeah, you sound pretty jealous to me.

Chan : What do I have to be jealous of?