5 : Tired

We arrive outside the house, and Minho turns off the car. He opens his door and so does Hyunjin. I don't move. I don't want to move. I feel dirty and scared. I can't help but think about Jae and what he could have done. I could feel my stomach turning, and I open the door and puke. Jisung comes to me and rubs my back. Chan and Minho run inside. Jisung continues to rub my back and makes sure my braid is out of the way. Chan runs out with a water bottle, and Minho follows with a face towel in hand. I clutch the towel in my hands and continue throwing up. When I finally feel like I'm done, I wipe my face with the towel, and Chan opens the water and hands it to me.

Y/N : I'm so sorry. Ugh. This is so gross.

Hyunjin : This isn't gross. That guy is gross. I feel like puking just thinking about everything that pervert said.

Jisung shushes Hyunjin trying to get him to be quiet.

I look down and see my shoes and socks have half digested noodles on them and groan.

Y/N : Do y'all have extra house shoes? And a toothbrush?

Hyunjin : I do, I'll go grab it.

Felix and Changbin drive up and park next to us. They see we're on the other side of the car and walk over to us. I hear their laughs stop the moment they see the mess I left on the ground, and I look at them. They each have a black bag and are drinking banana milk with blank faces. Changbin doesn't know how to react and just holds up the bag towards us.

Changbin : Banana milk.

I laugh at his attempt to break the silence. Then Felix raises his bag.

Felix : And chips.

Y/N : Lets go inside.

I take off my shoes and throw them in the trash. They were soaked. There was no saving them. I then take off the socks and start walking. Chan stops me.

Chan : No don't walk bare foot out here. What if you step on glass?

Y/N : It's okay, really. I'll look where I step.

Chan : No, I'll help.

Chan puts my arm around him and picks me up bridal style and walks me into the house. He carries me up the stairs and to the bathroom.

Chan : You can clean up in here. We'll bring the slippers and new socks. Okay?

Y/N : Thank you.

Chan gives me a small smile and closes the door. I turn on the water and wash my feet. I start washing the socks to get all the residue off. I hang the cleaned socks over the towel rod in the shower so it can drip dry. My towel is in the bathroom so I dry off and open the door. Outside the door I see slippers, socks, and a toothbrush stacked on each other. I grab them and firstly put the socks and slippers on. Then brush my teeth. I undo my braid and walk out the bathroom.

The boys are all gathered in Chan's room. I go downstairs and check if my clothes are dry. Thankfully my bra and panties are. I grab my panties and bra and stuff them in the hoodie pocket. I leave my skirt and top in there to dry with the door open so they can do laundry if they need to. I walk back upstairs and go into the bathroom to put on my panties.

After getting dressed I walk towards Chan's room. The guys all look to me and wait for me to say something.

Y/N : Can I stay the night here again? I don't want to be home alone.

They all say yes enthusiastically. Jisung, Chan, and Jeongin have big smiles.

Jisung : You can take my bed.

Jisung runs to his room and makes the bed for me. I walk in, and he tells me where everything is. He still has the outfits from earlier out and tells me I can change into these clothes and shows me where he keeps his socks and where to charge my phone. I thank him and he walks out.

I lay down and fall asleep instantly.