6 : Jisung

I wake up sweating and breathing hard. I check my phone *03:28*. I try to get up and almost step on someone sleeping on the floor. It's Jisung. He's laying down on his back and slightly drooling on the pillow while snoring loudly. I silently giggle to myself because of how sweet he looks. He left the door partly open. I sneak out the door to go to the bathroom.

I come back, close the door, and sit on the bed. Should I wake him up and tell him he can sleep on the bed? I feel bad for taking his bed. Would that make him uncomfortable? Well it can't be more uncomfortable than the hardwood floor.

Y/N : Jisung * I give him a light push* Jisung wake up.

He starts mumbling something and kicking his feet. I shake him a bit more, and he wakes up.

Jisung : What's wrong? Are you okay?

Y/N : I'm fine. I wanted to wake you up so you could come on the bed.

Jisung : No, you can have the bed.

Y/N : It's big enough for both of us.

Jisung : Are you sure?

Y/N : Yeah, I'll lay on this side and you can lay on that side. There's enough room.

Jisung sleepily gets up and rubs his eyes. He looked like a little kid when he did that. I giggle and he looks at me.

Jisung : Why are you laughing at me?

Y/N : I'm not laughing at you. Just laughing at how cute and little you look.

Jisung : *lays down and cuddles a pillow* You think I'm cute?

He has a huge grin on his face.

Y/N : Yeah you're cute. Like a baby.

Jisung : * making a frowning face* Don't make fun of me.

Y/N : I'm joking. Goodnight.

Jisung : Goodnight

He falls asleep quickly, and I check my phone. Joy hasn't responded to me. It's not like her to not respond to my message. But it's also not like me to not respond for so long. What if she's in trouble? Or she could just be asleep. Whatever. I'll think about it in the morning. I feel myself drifting.

***********SMUT WARNING***********

I wake up and feel a hand on me. It's Jisung. During our sleep he moved closer to me and has his hand resting on my hip. I can feel his breath on my neck and it send chills through my body. I wonder if I should wake him up. Just then his hand moves up and goes around my waist. His hand grazes my breast, and my body tingles. He pulls me closer, and I can feel he's hard.

I feel my body freeze with chills racing through my body. I have to wake him up. I can't fall asleep now. I whisper his name to see if he responds. He doesn't, so I turn towards him. My movement wakes him up.

Jisung : I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to.

He puts his hands down to cover his boner.

Jisung : I'm so embarrassing. You know, this happens. I probably need to go pee. I'll go do that.

I grab his wrist as he tries to get up.

Y/N : Don't go. It's okay.

Even with the smallest amount of light coming through the window, I can see him blushing. I get up and rest on my knees facing him. He's looking at me and breathing heavily. I smile at him.