2 : Remember

I stare back at the guys and stay silent.

Jisung : See, she doesn't remember. *turns to me* It's okay, we'll help you. Where is the last place you remember being?

Voice #3 : Yeah, we want you to know this is a safe place for you to talk to us. I'm Felix, what ever you need help with, we'll help.

Voice #2 : I'm Minho. We'll help with anything.

And lastly, the two guys that had been giggling before introduce themselves as Hyunjin and Seungmin.

I start to think about what I did last night. I only remember the bar I was at and the people with me.

Y/N : I remember being at a bar or club, whatever. I was with my friend Joy and her friends Rae and Chloe. We went there together, but we didn't plan on staying long. There was this creepy guy talking about his boat.

The guy! It's him, he had to have done something. There was no way I could have gotten blasted at the club.

Jisung : Yes, the guy. Do you know his name? Or what he looked like?

Y/N : No, but I think he's the random number that texted me. But his text said I didn't come to his place.

Chan : That's good! That nothing happened, right?

Y/N : Yeah, but how was I so drunk? I had 2 spiked cherry colas. And the guy ordered all my friends and I glasses of champagne. He could have done something to the drinks.

Seungmin : Did something?

Y/N : Like drugged me.

Hyunjin : Drugged you! How can he do that? Like he injected you.

Felix gave him a light shove.

Felix : No, he put a drug in her drunk.

Jeongin : How? Like a pill?

Minho : No, like a powder or liquid. It dissolves in the drink.

Hyunjin, Jeongin, and Seungmin look so shocked. I guess they've never seen a teen drama or PSA before.

Chan : Okay okay, can you all just listen to her.

They all quiet down and stare back at me.

Y/N : He had to have drugged me. There is no possible way that I could have gotten drunk enough to wander in the streets by 3 drinks. I mean I can drink, you know.

Why did I say that? They don't care that you can drink.

Y/N : That's all I remember. I drank the champagne then I woke up here.

They all quietly think to themselves.

Chan : You said you have his number, right?

I nod yes.

Chan : So, do you want to call him? Or your friends. Maybe they know.

Y/N : You know, I should call him. I'll find out where he is, and we can go kick his ass. Actually, I don't need to call him. He gave me his address. I can just show up and kick his ass. That fucking pervert!

Felix : I don't know if we should really be fighting anyone.

Y/N : You don't have to come. And I'll do the fighting if we have to get physical. But I do need someone to come with me.

The boys all look to each other then look back to me.

Y/N : We need to intimidate him. So you're coming *pointing to Hyunjin*. You're very handsome like gorgeous and tall, that's intimidating. And you, you're also tall and also handsome *pointing at Seungmin*.