29: Friday

The next morning I'm awoken by a loud flugelhorn blaring my my ear. I scream and swing my arms. I hear something crash and the sound stops.

Voice : What the hell??

I look up and see Minho. Of course, it's this asshole. 

Y/N : What the hell is wrong with you???

Minho : With me!?!? You broke my phone.

Y/N : Yes, you!! You scared me! Why are you in here!?

He looks at me, pouting and huffs as he turns his back to me and crosses his arms. 

Y/N : Seriously? Whatever, I don't feel bad.

He huffs again but louder. 

Y/N : This really is your own fault. I have no blame for this. 

Finally, he turns back to me. Of course, not to apologize. He grabs the pillow beside me and begins to hit me with the pillow. I laid there taking the hits and contemplate retaliation or just letting him get tired. I can tell he's now hitting me harder to get a reaction out of me, so I swing my arm out to hit him. He let's out a groan and sounds a bit like Homer Simpson. 

Y/N : Now go away!!

On his knees, he talks through a whimper.

Minho : I just wanted to tell you breakfast is downstairs and....*groans* Chan isn't going to be back until late tonight. 

Y/N : Why didn't you just say that instead of being a prick???

Minho : Why did you have to punch my...ahhh it fucking hurts

Y/N : Okay, maybe I shouldn't have punched you...but I was fed up. Stop being annoying. 

He stands up and throws the pillow at my face. I hear rapid footsteps fading and look up to see he's gone. What an idiot. I tie up my hair and put my slippers on to go downstairs. In the kitchen I see Minho, Jisung, Changbin, and Felix. All of them but Minho greet me. 

Felix : We have porridge, and grapefruit! 

Minho : Don't give her anything, she's mean.

Changbin looks up from his bowl and pouts in confusion.

Jisung : Mean to you? Can you blame her?

Minho grabs the back of Jisung's neck. Jisung immediately begins to loudly beg Minho to let go.

Changbin : Hyung, why is she mean?

Minho : She hit me.

The boys collectively gasp and look at me. 

Y/N : Yeah, I punched him in the nuts.

I see the Felix, Jisung, and Changbin make eye contact and scream laughing. 

Minho : Yahh!!! Are you laughing at me?!!?!!?

The boys don't respond and Minho starts yelling louder.

Minho : ARE YOU LAUGHING AT ME!?!? YOU ANNOYING KIDS, SHUT UP!!

I then start laughing because Minho's face is getting progressively more red with every word he yells. Out of frustration, Minho leaves the room. The laughs finally die down.