8 : Chan

I follow him up the stairs and to his room. He closes the door behind us.

Y/N : What's up? Is everything okay?

Chan : I have some concerns.

Y/N : Okay...? Specifically meaning?

Chan : You and Jisung.

Fuck, he knows. Of course he knows. If anyone knows it's him. Fuck.

Y/N : Why?

Chan : I think Jisung wants you to be his umm...girlfriend. He's very smitten by you.

Okay, so he doesn't know. But why is this an issue?

Y/N : So should I leave?

Chan : No, of course not. I'm just letting you know because you're staying in his room. And I don't want you to be uncomfortable. I want to to feel safe and cared for here. You...um...nevermind.

Y/N : What is it?

Chan : You can stay here. In my room. It's bigger than Jisung's. And I can sleep on the couch if that makes you feel better.

Chan grabs my hand and looks into my eyes.

Chan : I don't want anyone to hurt you, and I know you'd be safe in here. I'll sleep outside the door like a security guard if you want.

Oh so he's into me. Damn, how do I tell him Jisung and I had sex without telling him Jisung and I had sex?

Y/N : Jisung has been very respectful. I don't mind slee...

Chan pulls me closer to him.

Chan : Please say you'll stay here. I want you to stay in here.

I look up into his eyes, and I feel butterflies. Shit. I didn't think of Chan like this. But wow. I can see how caring he is. His eyes look so kind and warm. Holding his hands, I feel my body getting hot and my cheeks burning.

Chan : You'll always be safe with me.

I just start thinking about how much I'd like to kiss him. I have butterflies, but these feel different from how Jisung makes me feel. Chan makes me feel so different. How do I even explain this?

I feel myself melting as he stares at my with his warm, soft eyes and his hands engulf mine.

Y/N : I'll stay here.

Chan picks me up and swings me in a hug. I giggle from how excited he is. He puts me down.

Chan : I'll get the room ready. Do you need anything? You can stay here as long as you want. You can go to your house and you can grab some stuff. Or do you need to go to the store? Here, take my card. Have Minho drive you.

Y/N : I don't need anything. *trying to hand his card back* I'll just stop by my house and pack a bag.

Chan : *he pushes his card back to me* Then you can get something you want. And while you're out, can you get boba for all of us. I'll text you our orders. What's your number?

I give Chan my number.

****text****

+82 17XXXXXXXX : 💖- Your Channie

I saved his number as "Channie" and text back

Y/N : 🙃

********

Chan : Let's go back downstairs. I'll let Minho know. You'll just need to send him the address.

Y/N : Okay, let's go.

Chan : One more thing. Jisung can't come with you. Just you and Minho.

Y/N : Do I have to tell him that?

Chan : I'll tell him.

We walk out the room and go downstairs. I can feel Jisung's eyes on me. I walk to the laundry room to grab my shirt and skirt and go back upstairs.

I go into Jisung's room and grab the hoodie. I can hear someone coming up the stairs, so I hurry into the bathroom. I take off Jisung's white tee and grab the bra from the hoodie pocket. I put my bra and shirt on.

Fuck. What do I do? Chan didn't say it, but I know how he's feeling. Think I'm feeling the same. What do I say if Jisung asks me about our conversation. How do I tell him I'm going to sleep in Chan's room?

I open the door, and I see Jisung peeking his head out of the door and waving his hand for me to come in. I start walking to his room, and I hear footsteps.

Chan : Hey, you're dressed. Minho is downstairs. Come on.

Chan puts his arm around my shoulder. I follow Chan and turn to see Jisung with a sad look in his eyes. I feel like such an asshole. But I can't just tell Chan I want to sleep in Jisung's room. I don't really have a reason besides wanting to have sex with him. And I don't think that would go over well with him. Would he get mad at Jisung? Is he afraid Jisung will take advantage of me? That doesn't sound like Jisung at all. He was very kind and respected my boundaries, I initiated everything. If anything, I put more pressure on him.

Minho : Are you ready?

Y/N : Yeah, I texted you the address. Did you get it?

Minho : Yeah. I see. It's not too far away. Do you want to go there first or the store?

Y/N : To my place first. I want to wear something that actually fits me.

Minho : Okay, let's go.

Y/N : Wait, I forgot my skirt upstairs. I'll grab it really quick.

I start walking to the staircase, and Chan gently grabs my arm, sliding his hand down to my wrist. He pulls me towards him.

Chan : Where is it?

Y/N : I think I left it in the bathroom or in Jisung's room.

Chan : Stay here, I'll grab it.

Chan goes upstairs, and I can't help but feel bad for Jisung. Is Chan acting this way out of jealousy? He's fine with me going alone with Minho, but I can't grab my skirt from Jisung's room. This is all too weird. Maybe if Jisung and I act more casual, he'll tone it down. But I need to let Jisung know. I don't want him to think I'm ignoring him out of malice. I need to get his number.

Chan : Here you go.

He hands me the skirt.

Minho : We'll be back soon.