14 : POV

****Chan POV****

I'm sitting down in the basement working on the song, but I can't focus. I keep imagining him and her together. He's touching her soft skin and kissing her lips. Whispering in her ear and FUCK!

I want to strangle him. He always has to fuck up. We can never bring women around him. He'll just find a way to get in their pants. I can guess exactly how he did it. He pretended he didn't want to sleep in the bed then ended up cuddling her. That asshole.

Girls always fall for it. He looks at them with his puppy eyes and chubby cheeks, and they don't suspect a thing. But I know him too well. He's always planning a way to get into their pants.

But how could he do it to Y/N? She had just confided in us something traumatic. He has no boundaries. The more vulnerable, better for him.

No fuck him. He's up isn't he?

I go upstairs and see Jisung standing outside my room. He sees me and his eyes go wide as he walks towards me. I stand by his door waiting for him.

Jisung : Hey Hyung, what are you doing up so late?

Chan : Get inside.

I close the door and Jisung is sitting down rubbing his hands together.

Chan : What the fuck is wrong with you?

Jisung : I was just checking on her. You left her room in a fit so I wanted to know she was okay.

Chan : Don't lie to me. I already know what happened.

Jisung : What do you mean?

Chan : Don't piss me off more. I know about you two in this room last night.

Jisung : Hyung, I'm sorry. It was just...

Chan : Why did you do it?

Jisung : Why? I...I don't know.

Chan : Because it was convenient huh?

Jisung : Hyung, don't be so crude. I like her.

Chan : What do you like besides her body? What do you know about her? What have you done to help her.

Jisung : I...I...

Chan : Nothing. You just swoop in and take what you want. Why did you do it?

Jisung : I didn't force her. She initiated it.

Chan : Is that before or after you came on to her?

Jisung : Hyung, come one. You're being ridiculous. I didn't do anything bad.

Chan : Let me guess. You started cuddling her then got a hard on.

Jisung : Hyung stop.

Chan : Then you rubbed you hands on her body while you pretended to be asleep.

Jisung : Hyung...

Chan : I'm right huh?

Jisung stayed quiet.

Chan : Am I right?

Jisung looked to the ground. I pushed him down on the bed.

Chan : Answer the fucking question.

Jisung : *crying* YES! I did, I did.

I stand up. And Jisung puts his face in his hands.