17

Midoriya stood in front of Bakugo’s house for 4 minutes before Bakugo walked out holding two granola bars for their breakfasts.

“Piggy back ride?” Midoriya asked hesitantly. He really didn’t want Bakugo moving his legs so much before they were even bandaged, but there was only so much he would be able to do about it.

Bakugo shook his head. Mumbling something about being fine and began walking towards the school, wincing with each step. Thankfully, Bakugo’s house was the closest to UA out of all three of their homes. It took much longer than usual with Bakugo’s decreased speed, but they still arrived at seven fifteen. When they arrived, Aizawa was waiting for them, standing next to the main entrance.

“Why’s he here,” Bakugo mumbled.

“I called him… cause the cuts on your legs were just…really bad, and I can’t take care of them myself.”

Oh. That’s why we’re here so early. Bakugo had barely been paying any attention to what had been going on around him, and even now, after walking to school, everything still felt foggy.

“Let’s go up to the nurse’s room, okay?” Aizawa said.

“Recovery girl isn’t here, is she?” Bakugo whispered. He Really didn’t want to have to deal with that.

“No, no recovery girl. Just normal medical care,” Midoriya responded.

In the nurse's room, Aizawa instructed Bakugo to sit on the bed. “Midoriya said that you had a relapse?” he said. Bakugo nodded, not looking up at the man. “That’s okay, kid. That’s a normal part of recovery. We just need to make sure that you’re safe now. So, can you show me where you’re injured please?”

Bakugo lifted the bottom of his hoodie, then mumbled, “And thighs. Thighs are worse I think, from how it feels, but I haven’t looked yet.”

“Okay, thank you Bakugo. Can we start by cleaning off your thighs?” Bakugo agreed, so Aizawa went to wash his hands, and returned with a cloth and bowl of water and when he returned, Bakugo’s thighs were uncovered.

By now, it seemed the slow bleeding had stopped, Midoriya noticed. Aizawa began carefully wiping away the dried blood with a wet cloth. As he ran it over one of the deeper injuries, it began bleeding again, so Aizawa quickly put pressure over it. “Some of these are going to need stitches,” Aizawa stated.

“I don’t want to. Can’t we just do butterfly tape?” Bakugo asked.

With a sigh, Aizawa agreed to try using butterfly tape, but he said if it didn’t work, he would be taking Bakugo to get stitches.

It was nearing 7:50 when Aizawa completed Bakugo’s bandages. The butterfly tape had thankfully worked, but Bakugo felt like he was some sort of mummy with how much gauze he was covered in.

“Are you up to going to school today?” Midoriya asked, and Bakugo nodded.

“No training until your legs are healed,” Aizawa added.

Bakugo wasn’t pleased with that, but he couldn’t say he was surprised.

Kirishima had arrived around 7:40, but not wanting to intrude, he had waited in the hall. When Midoriya and Bakugo walked out of the nurse’s room together, they both immediately had arms thrown around them as Kirishima leapt onto them. Kirishima pressed his forehead to Bakugo’s, nearly crying as he told him how glad he was that Bakugo was okay.

}{

They were all at Midoriya’s house, as his boyfriends and Aizawa all had not wanted him to immediately return home after the incident. Kirishima had also wanted to stay over, since they hadn’t all stayed together for a while.

Kirishima sat cross-legged with Bakugo in his lap, facing each other with their arms wrapped around each other's necks, waiting for Midoriya to get out of the shower.

“You’re cute,” Kirishima said.

“No I’m fucking not,” Bakugo snapped back. He could already feel heat encroaching on his cheeks.

“Adorable then?”

“That’s literally fucking worse.”

“Hot.”

“I can deal with that one,” Bakugo laughed.

Kirishima leaned closer to Bakugo, and his heartbeat began beating faster and faster.

“Can I?” Kirishima whispered. He was close enough that Bakugo could feel the warm breath on his cheeks. Kirishima hadn’t planned for this situation to arise, but now, he was quite thankful that he had recently used mouthwash, or else he would be spending this whole time worrying over whether Bakugo thought his breath smelled bad.

“Please.” And then, Kirishima’s lips were on his. For a split second, Bakugo froze. He didn’t know what to do - was he supposed to lean into the kiss? Where were his hands supposed to go? Had he brushed his teeth well enough that morning? Then, he melted into the kiss. Kirishima’s hand snaked around Bakugo's head, running his fingers through Bakugo’s hair, and holding the back of Bakugo’s head, pulling him in deeper.

“Hey no fair! Who said you got to kiss him first?” a voice yelled. Kirishima and Bakugo pulled away from each other, looking over to see Midoriya in the doorway, just out of the shower. They couldn’t speak for a moment, both still breathless as Midoriya walked over to them grinning. He was wearing one of Bakugo’s t-shirts and some random shorts, and a towel laid over his still soaking wet hair.

“Kiss me,” Bakugo hoarsley whispered, reaching out and grabbing Midoriya’s wrist and pulling him close.

Midoriya’s kisses are much more hesitant, lips brushing together tentatively. Hands gently roamed over Bakugo’s torso, tracing small patterns onto his back. Bakugo could barely believe that just months ago, even the thought of someone else touching him - even just holding hands - had the capability to bring him to tears because of how long he had gone with no human touch whatsoever. He lifted his hands to Midoriya’s back, tracing similar patterns onto his boyfriend’s back in response.

Kirishima couldn’t deny that he was a little jealous at that moment, but he had been the first one to get to kiss Bakugo, so he gave them a moment where they could focus on nothing but each other.

“Love you,” Midoriya whispered, pulling away just enough to be able to speak, but still leaving nearly no space between them.

“Heyyy,” Kirishima pouted. “I love you too,” He declared, jumping up and wrapping his arms around both his boyfriends.

}{

wc: 1000