23

“God you two I’m trying to do my fucking homework can you not wait half a fucking hour?” Bakugo said from Kirishima’s desk. Midoriya and Kirishima, on the other hand, were sitting together on Kirishima’s bed. He wasn’t even facing them, but Bakugo could tell they were obviously flirting.

“Then finish your damn homework faster and get over here,” Kirishima yelled back. He fell backwards, grabbed Midoriya’s shirt and pulled him down with him, and drew him into a deep kiss. Ten minutes later, Bakugo flopped onto the bed, right next to Midoriya straddling Kirishima. Before he knew it, Midoriya had rolled over and straddled him instead. Bakugo’s eyes were half closed by the time their lips met. It was soft, and it was gentle, Midoriya’s breath tickling his face. Just from kissing Midoriya, Bakugo could taste Kirishima - or at least his green apple chapstick Bakugo constantly made fun of him for carrying around. Bakugo slid his hands under Midoriya’s shirt, pulling him closer, hands resting on his shoulder blades.

Midoriya pulled back for a second to speak. “You want to go further?” he whispered.

Bakugo pulled himself up to a sitting position, letting Midoriya slide off his lap, and nodded. “Not all the way. Just what you want,” he said. Both boys turned to Kirishima, asking him just with their stares.

Kirishima made his way over to Bakugo, sitting behind him and resting his chin on Bakugo’s shoulder. “I’d like that,” Kirishima said quietly, not needing to speak any louder with how close their faces already were.

Midoriya’s fingers played with the bottom of Bakugo’s shirt, looking up to him and seeing if he was okay with taking his shirt off.

“In a minute,” Bakugo said. “Yours first.”

Midoriya nodded, pulling his shirt off and throwing it onto the floor. Midoriya looked up, seeing both Kirishima and Bakugo’s faces turning increasingly pink.

“Fuck, ‘Zuku,” Bakugo said, his voice made of practically nothing but air. “Since when do you have so much muscle?”

“Is it a bad thing?”

“No,” Kirishima interrupted, “It’s hot as hell.” Then, Kirishima’s hands were sliding underneath Bakugo’s shirt. “Okay?” he asked. Bakugo nodded, lifting his arms up and letting Kirishima pull his shirt off and toss it on the floor with Midoriya’s. Bakugo’s arms immediately wrapped around himself, subconsciously hiding the scars across his sides. “It’s okay, Kats, we all have scars. You don’t need to be worried about us seeing yours.” Bakugo nodded, loosening the grip of his arms on his sides. Bakugo turned around, now facing Kirishima, and tugging on his shirt. Bakugo’s hands drifted up Kirishima’s torso, fingers gently skimming his skin, while Midoriya’s hands wrapped around Bakugo, resting on his stomach.  Kirishima leaned forward, meeting his lips with Bakugo’s. He could still feel Midoriya’s hands resting on his stomach, and not knowing where else to place his hands, Bakugo set them on top of Midoriya’s. He felt Midoriya begin pressing slow kisses onto Bakugo’s shoulder. He could smell Kirishima’s cologne, but couldn’t even tell if it was coming from Kirishima in front of him or Midoriya behind him.

When Kirishima pulled away, both boys breathless, Bakugo turned to Midoriya. “Switch with me,” he said. “I’m getting too warm.” That was partially true, but also, he wanted Midoriya in the middle so he could get more attention.

Midoriya placed his hands on Kirishima’s thighs, gently squeezing. He knew Kirishima could be insecure sometimes, about how his legs were a little thicker than Midoriya or Bakugo’s, how his muscle wasn’t quite as defined as theirs, so each time he got a chance, he tried showing Kirishima that that stuff didn’t matter to him and Bakugo. “God, look at you,” Midoriya whispered, “you are so beautiful.” He ran his hands over the top of Kirishima’s waistband.