chapter twenty-one

Happy Birthday @jenhub87 ❤️ this one is for you

Camila'a POV

Y/N had been free for a week now. A full week.

I haven't seen Y/N in a week now. A full week.

After I had promised Dinah that I would stay away from them and their operation, I never went back to their apartment. Part of me had expected Y/N to seek me out. After everything that happened—or almost happened—at the precinct, I had at least expected a phone call.

I sighed, laying on my couch as I mindlessly searched through different channels on my TV. I never watched cable anymore, but I was desperate. Plus, channel surfing is a good way to pass the time.

The knock on my door almost went unnoticed since I was so focused on my thoughts and the passing channels. Eventually—once I processed that the knock was, in fact, real—I stood and brushed the old crumbs from my earlier binge off my sweater. I was expecting Normani since she has been checking on me lately, and I didn't care if she saw me in an old sweater and shorts.

I opened the door blindly and left it open for her to walk in as I walked back towards the couch. When I didn't hear any smart comment from behind me, I got worried. Spinning around, I came face to face with Y/N.

She stood in my doorway, looking at me with an unreadable expression—as usual. "I could have been a murderer."

"Aren't you?" I snapped. Okay, so I was maybe a little upset that this is the first time she's come to see me. Granted, I could have gone to see her but I did promise I wouldn't. "Sorry."

Y/N shook her head. "You're right." She told me. "I am a murderer." I swallowed as she stepped closer to me until she was only a few inches from my face. I could feel her breath hitting my nose as she looked slightly down at me. "Does that scare you?"

My breathing picked up along with my heart rate. I should be scared. I should be reaching for my phone, or my gun, or literally anything to get her away from me. Instead, I felt my heart jump to my throat and my underwear completely flood. "No." I breathed out.

Y/N's eyes darkened. "You should be." She husked. Before I could even blink, she had picked me up and put me on top of the small island in my kitchen. Her fingers gripped my thighs so hard it almost hurt. Her eyes bore into mine, unwavering.

I couldn't speak. I couldn't move. I couldn't do anything but stare at her. I've wanted her to touch me for so long. I didn't care how, but I needed her to touch me. Okay, I cared how a little a bit.

I swallowed, reaching down to grab her hand, I slid it over my thigh, placing it on the inside. My eyes didn't move from hers. I felt her slightly squeeze my skin. "Do it." I told her. "Please." Her hand slid up, pressing against me. I gasped, my hips pushing forward.

Y/N moved her hands to the waistband of my shorts. I pushed myself up so she could pull them down. With one tug, she had both my underwear and shorts off and on the floor. I looked down as she bunched up the fabric of my sweater, holding it in her fist, exposing my center.

I grew slightly self conscious as she stared at me. I hadn't had anyone see me naked in a while and I definitely wasn't expecting this. I hadn't shaved for a week or two and I suddenly became highly aware of that.

Y/N slid her hand up the inside of my thigh, her fingers brushing my folds and the hair there gently. Her middle finger poked in between them, tracing my slit. I hummed in appreciation at the feeling, only slightly embarrassed at how wet I was already.

Once I watched Y/N pull her finger away and clean it off with her mouth, I no longer cared. "Fuck..." I breathed out. That was the hottest thing I had ever seen. Y/N grunted, hooking her arms under my legs and tugging me forward, towards her. I was now flush against her pelvis, my clit bumping against the fabric of her jeans, causing me to gasp. "Can I kiss you?" I asked. I was acutely aware of how odd it was to ask that when I was literally pressed against her, half naked. But, knowing Y/N, I wanted to make sure. The last thing I wanted to do was startle her or do anything that could make her uncomfortable.

She leaned forward, kissing me roughly. While I loved how eager she was, I was kind of hoping for a more gentle and passionate kiss. Who was I kidding? This was fucking amazing. I brought my hands up to tangle into her hair. She pulled away in shock at the feeling. "I...I'm sorry." I apologized. I literally just thought about how I didn't want to scare her and then I do this.

She bit her lip before kissing me again. She brought my hands up to her hair again, allowing me to tangle my fingers in it. Her fingers came up to brush my clit again, I was honestly so close already. Embarrassingly so. "Jesus..." She sighed against my lips. "You're so hot."

I had never heard her compliment me. Which is odd, I'll admit. I was in love with her and that was the first compliment she had ever given me. But, paired with the way her fingers sped up, I couldn't care less.

"S-softer." I spoke, her fingers rubbing a little harder than I liked. It felt good but it was too much to get me to cum. "Y-yeah, like that." I breathed out as she followed my instructions. She slowed down as she rubbed softer, making me whine. "No, go fast still." I directed, my head burrowed into the crook of her neck. Again, she followed my instructions. God, she listened so well. My hips started bucking as she continued, shifting from rubbing side to side, to up and down. "Oh, shit, yes!" I spread my legs wider, creeping up to the edge. "I'm close..."

"Good." She breathed out. "I want you to cum."

I couldn't. It was too much. Her breath was hitting my ear and her voice was raspy. My legs locked as I passed the point of no return. "God, Y/N..." I drew her name as my body vibrated.

"Good girl." She told me as I came to the end of my orgasm, only to have another small one at her words.

As I calmed down, I lifted my head, pressing my forehead to hers. "I love you." I breathed against her lips. I felt her still before backing away. "What? Did I do something?"

"No." She shook her head. "I have to get back." She wiped her hand off on her pants, looking up at me. "Thank you." She told me before leaving.

Leaving.

She left.

She gave me one of the best orgasms I've ever had, and then she left.

I sat there, sitting half naked on my kitchen island, wondering what the fuck just happened. Part of me wondered if I imagined it.

But, no. She really made me cum and then left.

She made me cum, thanked me, and then she left.

I have never been so confused in my life.

————
(a/n): interesting 🤔

u got smut, ur welcome

tbh...I planned this as I was writing it bc I didn't have a solid plan for a chapter but this worked out well with where I wanted to go so

Anywayssss, happy birthday @jenhub87 :) thanks for being my number 1 fan ❤️

Don't forget to vote
Thanks for reading❤️