PROLOGUE

San Francisco, USA- 2015

Julia's POV

It's Christmas and again, mag-isa lang ako mag ce-celebrate.

She's celebrating Christmas alone since her parents separated. And it's been 15 years since then.

She's living with a Nanny since she was little, dinadalaw-dalaw lang siya ng Mommy at Daddy niya noong una masaya pa silang tatlo, hindi pa niya alam kung ano ang problema ang alam lang niya her Mom and Dad separated when she was 5. Mula noon bihira na pumunta ang dalawa sa kanya ng magkasama.

Magkasama lang sila pupunta tuwing birthday niya, other than that they will take turns sa pagdalaw nung umpisa every month hanggang sa maging thrice in 2 months, and then naging once a month na lang. Tuwing Christmas season they will only visit kapah tapos na ang pasko kaya late na sila nag ce-celebrate. It's either December 27 or 28 na and they never come together palaging magka hiwalay.

She's 18 years old now. She knew everything kahit di nila ma explain ng maayos. Ang sabi ng Mommy niya, she and Daddy separated because Daddy got a girl pregnant in the Philippines and needs to marry that woman. Mommy married another guy  a year after in fact her Mom got pregnant as well.

She also found out that her Mom and Dad is a famous celebrity in the Philippines, they never told her but ever since she's in college and learned how to use Social Media, she found out everything and she's mad.

Galit na galit siya dahil pakiramdam niya ay ikinakahiya siya ng mga magulang niya. She's always asking herself if she's really not worth it para ipakilala sa buong mundo.

Kaya pala they sent her to good school , she never had to work part-time like her classmates because her parents can provide everything for her. Lahat ng luho niya binibigay ng mga ito but she don't need it. What she needs is her parents not their money.

They never explained to her why she needed to be kept hidden from the public eyes. She understood that they have their own family now, but what about before? They lived as a family for five years kahit pa nga minsan ay wala sila, they were happy bakit hindi nila magawa na ipakilala siya bilang anak nila?

She's mad at her parents because of that, lalo kapag nakikita niya that her parents are flexing her siblings on their social media accounts.

She knew that her parents told the people that they are friends, in-fact their families are good friends, ang pla-plastic! Ni hindi nga alam ng mga tao na naging sila e, ano kaya magiging reaction ng mga asawa at mga anak nila kapag nalaman ang totoo?

Their life is a big joke. She even saw some videos of her parents together sa concerts ng Mommy niya, they are indeed good actors.

Her siblings are actresses too. They are even in the same group called "The Gold Squad" together with their loveteams. Francine Atasha 14 years old his Dad's daughter with a former beauty queen Charlene Gonzalez looked more than her Mom than their Daddy, she's beautiful mukhang mahinhin, while Andrea Nicole 13 years old her Mom's daughter with Robert Chien is beautiful as well but parang wala man lang feature na nakuha sa tatay niya, she looks more like their Mom, although she kinds of looked like her Daddy especially her eyes and her lips.

They looked so happy, she's already 18 but she still felt jealous over her younger siblings. Sino ba naman ang hindi? They have a complete family samantalang siya, wala na ngang pamilya itinatago pa. Mula nang maintindihan niya kung bakit iba ang set-up ng pamilya niya, itinanim niya sa isip niya na kukunin niya ang dapat ay sa kanya.

Because she Juliana Arielle Salonga Muhlach is ready to show the world who she is. Panahon na para makilala siya ng buong mundo. She's already tired of being a secret. She's tired of being the secret daughter of Lea Salonga and Aga Muhlach.

And she already has a plan in mind