Black & White Lies

-Julia's POV-

"I miss you my princess" She heard her Dad say at napa luha naman siya.

Tama ba ang ginawa niya? Hindi niya inaasahan ang reaction ng parents niya, akala niya they would deny her but they acknowledge her, hugged her and kissed her on National TV.

Nilingon niya ang Mommy niya na naglalakad palapit sa kanila ng Daddy niya, she held up her arms and her Mom accepted it and they embraced as a family.

"I'm sorry for surprising you like this, Mom, Dad." She looked at her parents and they just smiled at her with tears on their eyes.

"What a lovely family reunion we have witness here tonight! We will continue the show after a short break!" She heard the hosts announced.

"Ahm, Miss Lea, Sir Aga and Juliana right? Pinapatawag po kayo ni Direk for a quick meeting with other coaches." One of the AD approached them and they just nodded.

They followed the AD to s conference room near the studio.

"I already instructed everyone that Martin will perform after the break instead so we can have a longer meeting " the director said as they took their seats. She is seated in between her parents. She looked a her Ninang Shawie who smiled at her.

Hindi siya bumibitaw sa kamay ng mga parents niya, feeling niya papagalitan siya ng direktor dahil sa eksena nila kanina.

"Lea, Aga would you like to introduce your daughter to us for a start?" - The direk Bobet said while looking at her.

"Ahm everyone, this is our daughter, Juliana Arielle Salonga Muhlach you can call her Julia or Ari, she's 18, born and raised in San Francisco." Her Dad introduced her and she smiled shyly.

"Hello po. I'm sorry if I made a scene earlier, I just want to surprise my parents." She lied and felt guilty when her mother smiled encouragingly at her.

"Nice to meet you hija. We didn't know about you so everyone is surprised. I trust that you are familiar with everyone in this room?" -Direk

"Ahm to be honest po, aside from Mom and Dad, I only know Ninang Sharon po." She replied courteously.

"Oh, kaya pala ganun ang reaction bi Sharon kanina, but hija I need to be honest with you okay? You cannot join the conpetition anymore because of conflict of interest alam mo naman, your Mom is one of the coaches and also your Ninang, okay lang ba sa'yo?" -Direk

"Of course Sir, I really don't intend to compete anyway. I'm just here to see my parents." She said another little white lie.

"Good, good. So we actually have two options, one papalabasin natin that Julia is just here to surprise Lea and Aga at hindi naman talaga siya auditionee, second option is that Julia will choose a coach between Sarah and Bamboo and on the next episode we will just announce that she withrew from the competition. So what would it be Lea and Aga?". -Direk

"I think the second option would be the best. People won't buy the surprise story anyway because they didn't even know that we have a daughter." Her Dad said and she agreed, he had a point anyway.

"Lea, what do you think?" -direk

"I agree with Aga direk. We can just tell people that Julia withrew from the competition, maybe we will just have her interviewed after we released the information." Her Mom, touched her face and she leaned on her. She really miss her parents, yung mga ganitong moments with them ang hinahanap hanap niya, moments where they are not just her provider but also her parents.

"Okay, it's settled then. Magkita na lang tayo sa labas, we still have 15minutes before we are needed outside." The director said and went outside. Coach Bamboo and Coach Sarah followed him.