Family Dinner

-Julia's POV-

The show is done and they are now inside her Mom's dressing room.

Her Dad's wife, her Mom's husband, Andrea and Francine is also there.

She was first introduced to Tito Rob and Tita Charlene then to Andrea and Francine, all throughout hindi siya bumibitaw sa Mommy niya. Ngayon niya naramdaman ang pressure ng makilala ang pamilya ng mga ito.

They heard her Mom and Dad explaining to everyone about her. They said they understand but they still look skeptical about it. Especially Tito Rob.

They then decided to have dinner outside, she knew it's for appearance purposes she also notice that something is awkward between her parents.

"Ate Julia?" She heard Andrea called her at lumingon naman siya.

"Yes? Your name is Andrea Nicole right?" She smiled awkwardly at her, hindi niya alam if magugustuhan siya ng mga half sisters niya baka maging Cinderella pa siya.

"Can I call you Ate? Are you coming home with us? Sa amin ka na lang matulog so we can bond! I have a big bed, we can fit on it! Please?" Andrea smiled sweetly at her.

"Of course you can call me Ate!"--- Julia

"Ako din! Can I call you ate too?" She was cut-off by Francine, unlike Andrea Francine looks mahiyain.

"Oo naman!" She smiled at them and that's their cue para hilahin siya palayo sa Mommy niya.

"So, ate Julia saan ka titira? Sa amin ka na lang please? I always want to have a sister, well Chin is like a sister to me but we're not living in the same house naman." Paglalambing pa ni Andrea sa kanya at niyakap ang kanang braso niya.

"No, ate Julia, sa amin ka na lang. I want an ate too! I'm sure you will like our place plus, Daddy will always take us out every Sunday pa." Agaw naman ni Francine na nakayakap sa kaliwang braso niya.

She's really touched kasi she felt that they genuinely like her, sabik din siya sa kapatid dahil mag-isa lang naman siya.

"Girls, don't bug your ate na, baka mamaya kayo pa ang mag-away. Why don't we eat first tapos pag-usapan natin yan okay?" Thank God her Dad interjected dahil hindi niya alam kung ano ang isasagot niya sa mga ito.

-----
-Lea's POV-

They are now at a restaurant eating late dinner. She's sitting between Aga and Rob, nasa kabilang side naman ni Aga si Charlene at katapat niya si Julia na napapa gitnaan ni Francine at Andrea, napa ngiti naman siya nang mapansin na tila magkaka sundo ang tatlo.

"Ahm, Julia kelan ka pa dito sa Pilipinas?" Rob asked while they are waiting for their order.

"Two weeks na po Tito Rob." Matipid na sagot nito, she can tell her daughter is uneasy with Rob and Charlene.

"Two weeks? And where did you stay?" Puno nang pag-a-lala namang tanong ni Aga.

"Don't worry Daddy, I'm smart I checked-in sa Sofitel, my things are still there pa nga po e, and don't worry it's completely safe." Julia smiled at her Dad reassuringly.

"Sofitel? Diba mahal dun ate?" Francine asked in amazement.

"Yeah, it is really expensive Chin, good thing na lang I have money, I'm so matipid kasi while I was in the US so yung allowances ko na binibigay ni Mom and Dad plus the put money on my name naman is more than enough naman for me to stay there kahit isang taon pa." She can't help but smile at her daughter. She's proud that she knows how to use her money well. She would rather her spend tons of money to make sure she's safe than maging matipid here in the Philippines pero delikado naman.

Nang dumating ang order nila, napansin ni Julia that Andrea was also not eating shrimps.

"You don't eat shrimps too?" Julia asked Andrea at kinabahan naman si Lea.

"No ate, I have allergy e. Si Chin din. Ikaw din ba?" Inosenteng sagot naman ni Andrea.

"Yeah. I remember when I was five. My then Yaya made me eat pizza with shrimps, Mom said I almost died she was so mad she fired her. Then I asked Mom why I cannot eat them, she said I inherited it from Dad. Daddy diba you are allergic too?" Pagkwe-kwento pa ni Julia.

"Yes anak. I'm allergic to shrimps and crabs." Aga simply answered. She noticed that Aga was cutting a porkchop into small pieces and she knew exactly why.

"Daddy? Why are you cutting the porkchop so small? Hindi ka naman ganyan kumain ng porkchop a. Masakit ngipin mo Dad?" Napansin din pala ni Chin at ngumiti naman si Aga dito.

"Your ate kasi, won't eat porkchops if it is not in smaller pieces." He then scooped the pieces of porkchops and put it into Julia's plate.

"Thanks Dad!" Julia smiled happily at her father and started eating the pork.

"Wow ate, nag mana ka din pala kay Mom. She also likes her porkchops in smaller pieces." Andrea smiled at her ate Julia.

"When she was younger, she won't even eat porkchops if hindi ako or si Lea ang mag cu-cut nun for her, kaya everytime na nasa US ako nakasanayan ko na, na ipag cut siya ng porkchop otherwise she won't eat pork at all." Paliwanag pa ni Aga.

"Until now naman Dad, I actually don't eat pork if I'm not with you or Mom. Mommy always do it for me as well."

They continued chatting while eating.
The girls really get along well.

"Chin, tara sa CR." Aya ni Andrea kay Francine at sumama naman agad ito.

"Julia anak, sasamahan kita to get your things from Sofitel tapos sa bahay ka na lang matulog tonight okay?" She told Julia once they finish eating.

"Eh Mom, baka magtampo naman po si Chin." She answered shyly na parang may gustong sabihin.

"Eh saan mo balak matulog tonight anak?" Nag aalalang tanong naman niya dito, sakto naman na bumalik na sila Andrea at Francine.

"Sa bahay ka mag sleep diba ate?" - Andrea

"No! Sa bahay na lang ate!" -Francine

"Hold-on little sisters, ganito na lang, para walang gulo. I will sleep na lang sa hotel room ko, if you want you both can come with me, that is kung papayagan kayo ng parentals!" Julia answered while avoiding looking at her and Aga.

"Mommy, can I go with ate please?" -Andrea

"Daddy, please let me sleep with ate?" -Francine

"Sige na Aga, payagan mo na yang anak mo. Hindi ka naman titigilan niyan e, para we can have alone time din sa bahay." Charlene answered and smiled naughtily at Aga she even look at her as if checking her reaction. Nag kunwari na lang si Lea na walang naririnig. When she glanced at Julia her eyebrows are raised nagmana din ng katarayan sa kanya ito e.

"Mommy?" Pangungulit sa kanya ni Andrea.

"Okay, papayag ako but on one condition. Starting tomorrow you will live with us Julia."

"What? No! Hindi ako papayag Lea, I also want to be with our daughter. Hindi ba tayo pwedeng gumawa na lang ng arrangement?" Aga interjected pero inirapan niya lang ito.

"Mom, Dad. I will not live with either of you. I will stay at the hotel until you decide to send me back to the U.S, wala kayong magagawa because I can pay for it naman po. Saka pumayag na kayong matulog yung dalawa kasama ko so we can catch-up."

"What do you mean until we send you back to the U.S, don't you want to stay here with us for good?" She asked Julia at tila nagulat naman ito.

"Well, I thought you would want me to go back to the States, but if you want me to settle here for good then it's fine with me. Regarding where I will live, kayo na lang po ang bahalang mag decide. Sanay naman ako that we don't live together in one roof. Kasi diba kahit sa U.S you don't visit me together naman? It's either it's just you and me, or just Dad and me kaya it won't matter naman po." Ramdam niya ang pagdaramdam sa boses ni Julia. She knew it, napabayaan talaga nila si Julia at nagsisisi si Lea that she didn't realized that their daughter has been neglected by her own parents. She promised herself that she will do anything to make it up to her.