His Tears of Joy and Sorrow

-Lea's POV-

When Rob left, naiwan silang mag-iina sa living room. Hindi niya alam kung anong mukha ang ihaharap niya kay Andrea now that it's revealed that Aga is her father. She hid that fact for a long time dahil na din sa kahihiyan.

"Mommy? Is it true?" She heard Andrea asked at napa luha na naman siya. She looked at her children at hinawakan ang kamay ng mga ito.

"Yes baby. I'm sorry, but back then I didn't know how I will say it to your Dad. He's already married then and I'm about to marry Rob as well. I'm so sorry."

"Mom, listen to me. Dad- I mean Rob was never a father to me anyway, in fact for the past 10 years mas naging Tatay pa sa akin si Tito Aga, and I promised you diba Mom? That no matter what happen, or whatever I'll find out I will stick by you. I love you Mommy."

"And come to think of it. At least we are not half-siblings pala, isn't that great?" Julia is smiling at Andrea.

"The problem is how are we going to tell Dad? He has to know Mom." Julia continued.

"I need to know what?" They were surprised when they saw Aga by the door with Francine.

"Daddy!" Nagulat na sabi naman ni Julia. She then look at her as if she was caught.

"What do I need to know Lea? And please no more lies." Aga seriously said nang mapansin nito ang mukha ni Julia. "What happened to you Julia? Bakit may bukol ka? Lea?"

"Mom and Rob are over Daddy. They fought, umawat ako that's why I got hurt, but it's nothing serious Daddy, bukol lang po ito." Pag kwe-kwento ni Julia sa ama. Nilapitan naman ni Francine si Andrea who is crying at the moment. She knew she have to tell Aga the truth now. It's now or never.

"What the hell Lea? Ano ba talaga ang nangyari?" Aga asked looking confused.

Ini-kwento niya kay Aga ang naging pag-aaway nila ni Rob including about Rob's family in China, natahimik naman si Aga.

"So you mean to tell me that Rob hurt you and my daughter just because you broke-up with him because apparently HE is the one who lied to you? Talaga ba?" Hindi makapaniwalang tanong ni Aga.

"No Ags, he threatened me that he will take Andrea from me at hindi ako pumayag, I told him th-that.." hindi niya maituloy ang sasabihin she heard Andrea cried louder and that what pushed her to speak up. "I told him that he has no right to take my daughter from me because he is not her father!" She said crying and she continued "I'm so sorry I didn't tell you Aga, nag bunga yung gabing nagkita tayo sa China before my wedding. I honestly thought that the baby is Robs but when I gave birth, I noticed that ni hindi sila magkamukha. I did a DNA test for the both of them and it came out negative. Hindi ko na nasabi ang totoo because I don't know how! During those times we are not okay yet Aga. Please Aga believe me, I didn't mean to hide it from you." Mahaba niyang paliwanag, nobody spoke after that.

Nilapitan naman ni Aga si Andrea na yakap-yakap pa din ni Francine.

"Andrea? Anak?" Humagulhol naman si Andrea at niyakap si Aga.

"Da-daddy? You're not mad at me?" Parang batang sagot naman ni Andrea.

"Hey baby! No-no I'm not mad. In fact I'm so very happy! I always wish na sana ako ang tatay mo, and I guess wishes really do come true huh? I now have three princesses." Aga said and hugged his daughters.

"OMG!!! Nikki!" Nagulat naman sila nang biglang sumigaw si Francine.

"What?" Andrea asked in confusion.

"OMG! Since you are Daddy's daughter that means we are really sisters!" Tuwang tuwang sabi ni Francine and Andrea jumped in joy as well.

"OMG!OMG! That means you're my ate!" -Andrea.