A Premiere Disaster

-Aga's POV-

It's been a week since Lea and Julia's guesting on Magandang Buhay. Julia is already starting her acting workshops as well. It's also been a week since Julia let it slip out that he is Andrea's possible father and his phone has been ringing non-stop for an interview request but he declined them all.

He already talk to Tito Boy for an all out interview after the premiere night of their movie.

Hindi pa din siya nakikipag-usap kay Lea because Charlene already found out about their affair. She hired a private investigator siya din ang nagpadala ng pictures nila ni Lea kay Rob. Madali sanang itanggi but some of the photos were taken from their Tagaytay property which Charlene already have a knowledge as well. Some pictures of them were intimate they are not actually doing the "deed" but they look like a married couple kissing, hugging and being sweet to each other. Charlene said she already knew about the affair for months now. She only confronted her when he told her that he wanted them to separate. Charlene didn't believe him that he and Lea are no longer together, she threatened him that she will have their photos leaked kapag nakipag kita siya kay Lea. He already told her that Lea and him are married and he is now processing their divorce papers but Charlene didn't believe him.

He is now on his way to the premiere night with Andrea and Francine as his date dahil ayaw sumama ni Charlene, Julia is going with Joshua Garcia, Julia already explained to him the real score between them and he understood naman.

He don't know who's Lea's date. Andrea said her Mom has a date but she's not sure who it is.

"Daddy? Let's go na po?" Andrea called his attention dahil natulala na pala siya. Hindi niya namalayan that they already arrived. Inalalayan niyang makababa ng kotse ang mga anak niya, they both look beautiful.

When they arrived at the red carpet they are immediatly approached by Bianca Gonzalez for Cinema News Alert.

"Hello Sir Aga! Are these ladies your dates?" -Bianca.

"Hi Bianca, these beautiful ladies are my dates for tonight."

"Hello beautiful ladies! Are you excited for the movie?" -Bianca

"Yes naman po! Eto na yung 3rd movie na inaabangan ng mga team Babes e!" -Andrea.

"Thank you Andrea! Talaga naman dahil it's been 20 years na since Sana Maulit Muli. Ikaw Francine? What are you looking forward to in this movie?" -Bianca

"Ahm, syempre po yung mga kilig scenes. Iba po kasi talaga ang chemistry ni Daddy at ni Mama Lea e." -Francine

"Ay totoo! LeAga shipper din kasi ako e. Ay teka did I just hear you call Ms. Lea Mama Lea?" -Bianca

"Hmmn did I? Hahaha joke lang, yes po I call her Mama Lea because she's like my second Mom, -OMG is that Ate Julia?" Ang galing din mag divert nito ni Francine e, but true enough Julia arrived with Joshua Garcia at kasama pa nito si Gabbi and Khalil.

"Hi Dad! Nikki, Chin." She said at nakipag beso naman sa amin when she noticed Bianca.

"Oh how rude of me, I'm sorry. Hello ate Bianca!" Bati nito at nakipag beso din kay Bianca.

"Hello Julia! You look lovely as ever! Who are you with?" -Bianca

"Oh yeah, I'm with Josh, Gabbi and Khalil. It's a double date." -Julia

"Wow! How nice! Hello Josh, Gabbi and Khalil!" Bati ni Bianca and the three greeted them back.

"Oh Miss Lea is here with her date." Bianca said and approach Lea with her date, so she went with Bamboo. Why? They've been trending on Twitter, it seems like people are shipping them because of their banter on The Voice they even have a ship name "LeBoo". Ang pangit mas bagay pa din ang "LeAga".