EPILOGUE

2 years later....

-Aga's POV-

It's been two years since Lea and him got married again. So far ay maayos naman ang pagsasama nila ni Lea.
Minsan may mga hindi pagkaka intindihan pero wala naman silang hindi naaayos.

As for their daughters, Julia's career blossomed together with her loveteam Joshua. Joshua already asked him permission to court Julia and he agreed. Joshua is a nice guy naman sa bahay nila talaga umaakyat ng ligaw. Si Francine at Andrea naman ay patuloy pa din sa pag-arte but Francine is now also starting her singing career. May mga ka-loveteam din ang mga ito at so far ay patok din sa mga tao.

They also bought a new house in Q.C, Lea and him decided to sell their old houses. They kept the Tagaytay property as a vacation house. Nagpapatayo din sila ng bahay doon for Andrea and Francine since the original house is under Julia's name. They also purchased a condo for the three of them which they put up for rent kaya may extra income pa rin ang tatlong bata.

They were trying to conceive but since Lea had a miscarriage and due to her age, sabi ng doctor ay baka mahirapan sila.

He can sense that Lea was getting depressed because of it. They badly want to have a new baby in the house dahil malalaki na nga ang mga anak nila. He told her not to stressed over it dahil kung ibibigay naman sa kanila ni Lord, for sure magkaka baby sila.

Today is their anniversary at may concert din si Lea today, kaya naman they are preparing na to go to PICC.

"Babes!" Nagulat siya ng bigla siyang yakapin ni Lea from the back.

Nilingon naman niya ito at niyakap pabalik.

"Happy anniversary babes!" She said and kissed him. "I love you".

"I love you too so much babes, happy anniversary! Babes, I have a surprise for you!"

"What is it babes?"

"I bought tickets for us to go to San Francisco. Francine and Andrea daw want to see our house there. We've been busy these past 2 years at hindi natin naisipan na dalahin doon ang mga bata. Maybe we can spend a month there as our anniversary celebration na din? What do you think?" Francine and Andrea has been bugging him to visit San Francisco they want to see daw where their ate's grew-up. Sinadya niya not to tell Lea immediately kasi he was planning to surprise her.

"Eh babes, can I think of it muna?"

"Huh? Why? As far I know wala ka naman commitments after your concert diba? Saka your manager told me last week that you asked for a vacation." Naging malikot naman ang mga mata ni Lea.

"Babes, what are you not telling me?"

"Basta babes, I'll tell you later okay? For now why don't your beautiful wife for a bath so we can get ready to prepare for my concert hmm?" She seductively said, she really knows how to distract me.

"Hmmnn... I like that babes, is that my  anniversary gift?"

"Nope, Mr. Muhlach maliligo lang po tayo, but if you behave you'll have a reward in the car. If you know what I mean?" She playfully winked at him at lalo naman siyang na excite.

Lea has this playful side on her especially kapag nasa mood ito, there was a time when he was so pissed because of traffic but Lea made sure na mawawala ang init ng ulo niya. Lea gave him a head inside the  car. Good God his wife is the best! He married the most amazing woman.

--------
-Lea's POV-

They are now in PICC, hindi natuloy ang pangako niya kay Aga na naughty babes time sa kotse because the children insisted na sumabay sa kanila pag punta sa concert.