A Premiere Disaster (Part 2)

-Lea's POV-

She was already seated when Aga came inside he seated on the chair that is reserved for him which is beside her.

"I'm sorry Lea". Bulong nito sa kanya pero hindi niya ito pinansin. Their friends who are included on their movie is also on their table.

Meanwhile their children are on the other table with the other children of their friends. Kyle and Seth also joined their table.

She kept herself busy talking with the girls, Pops,Dawn, Sharon and Regine.

"And now to sing the theme song of the movie, ladies and gentlemen from the original soundtrack of the movie "Where Will We Begin?" Let's hear "Kakalimutan Ko Na, Kakalimutan Na Kita" from Mr. Aga Muhlach and Ms. Lea Salonga with Mr. Ogie Alcasid!" Luis introduced us and we both stood up to go tha stage.

This song really spoke about how they felt when they first broke up fifteen years ago, at ngayon tila nauulit na naman ang pakiramdam na iyon.

"Simula ngayon, kakalimutan ko na
Ang naramdaman nung una kang makita," --- Aga

"At Simula din ngayon ay mangangarap ako, kahit hindi na ikaw ang kasama ko."----Lea

At habang kaya pang itanggi-- Aga

Habang kaya ko pa--- Lea

Iiwanan na ang panaginip sa gabi-- Lea and Aga.

Kakalimutan ko na ang lahat-lahat,---Aga
Kalimutan ang lahat-- Lea

Pintig ng puso ko sa tuwing ikaw ay kaharap,

Babawiin ko na lamang ang hiling sa mga tala,

Bakit ganun? Ang damot ni bathala?

Kakalimuta't hahayaang walang alam,

Sa damdamin kong ito'y magpapaalam..

Ngingiti na lang kaya? At mag-aabang,
Dun din naman patungo sa hangganan?" ---- Aga and Lea

"Kakalimutan ko na, Kakalimutan na Kita, hindi na iisipin at di mag-a-alala--- Lea

Lea can't help but shed tears as they sang their song. She noticed that Aga's eyes are already in the brink of tearing up.

As they finished the song, they look at each other in the eye, Aga then wiped her tears at hindi niya napigilan na isubsob ang mukha niya sa dibdib nito.

She didn't notice that everybody is now silent. Bumitaw siya kay Aga and when she looked at everyone, they are also crying. The song really has the capacity to make the listeners cry.

She saw Luis going back to the stage to deliver his spiel but then someone took his microphone from him.

It's Charlene and she looks drunk, she looks at Aga and she saw panic in his eyes.

"Bravo! Ang galing!I'm sorry I wasn't at the premiere earlier because I'm busy preparing a surprise for my husband and for her mistress!" Everybody gasped.

"Oh! Na shock kayo? You didn't know?" Well then let me show you.

She then signalled someone to do something and there on the projector hers and Aga's pictures appeared. Ito na ata ang sinasabi ni Rob na nag e-espiya sa kanya.

"Stop this Charlene! Umuwi na tayo, lasing ka lang." Awat ni Aga dito dahil hindi pa din maka galaw si Lea, ni hindi na niya namalayan that her daughters are now standing beside here.

"No, no wait! I really miss being the host of "The Buzz". Let me be Aga!" Pag pupumiglas ni Charlene.

"Everyone, you first heard it from me okay! My husband and this bitch" sabay turo sa kanya is having an affair for two fvcking years!."