"A Little Backstory of the Story"

Heyyo! Little pumpkins!

This note is just a little pause from the story. I just want to share a little bit of a backstory.

The title of the movie that I used for this story is actually my other story of the same title which is "Where Will We Begin" check it out on my profile if you want to read another LeAga Fanfic I encourage you to read it. I'm not sure if you'll like it but I promised you won't get bored because that story contains other stories from other loveteams as well. So there are stories within the story.

The song I used as the soundtrack of their "movie" is actually an original composition of mine.

"Kakalimutan Ko Na, Kakalimutan Na Kita" was first written as a poem in 2018 and the original title was just "Kakalimutan Na" . (I wrote it for someone special to me but he doesn't know haha!).

It was converted into a song because my then company held a film festival. So I made a movie back then, I made the screenplay (script) and I also directed it. The movie is entitled 3.2.1 (3 Years, 2 hearts, 1 promise), (and by the way if you want me to post the story here, just let me know on the comments and I'm willing to share). Anyway, our movie was required to have a soundtrack. So we were having troubles on finding the right song to fit the movie, so naisip namin why not make an original song instead?

So that was when "Kakalimutan Ko Na, Kakalimutan Na Kita" was born. It's a song about unforgotten love that chose to be forgotten. It's a very "masakit" song especially the melody. I remember when it was performed on the awards night, I saw a lot of people na naiyak dun sa song and I was so proud, sabi ko pa kahit hindi kami manalo, yung feedback pa lang sa movie namin at sa song, panalo na kami.

We have like a chorale group in the office which I was a member as well and one of my friend knows how to play the piano, so she's the one who made the music while the lyrics was all mine. Since I'm a member of the chorale group, I also have friends who sings really well. The song was a duet so it was sang by a guy and a girl like what I did with Lea and Aga's "performance".

If you are interested to know if we won..... Yes po, we bagged all the major awards. We got best screenplay, best picture, best soundtrack in a live performance, Best actor/actress, best supporting actor/actress. Ang hindi lang namin nakuha is best cinematography dahil lang wala kaming boom mic hahaha and Best movie poster.

That was my very first achievement as a writer and I'm hoping I could write more. I'm writing fan fiction as a practice and hopefully makaka gawa ako ng story na hindi na gumagamit ng favorite artista ko.

Truth is, matagal na akong hindi nagsusulat, I used to write poems kasi but due to my depression and anxiety, pansamantala ko siyang nakalimutan.

My therapist told me that I need to do what I used to enjoy before, kaya eto nagsusulat ako ulit.

I'm hoping that by writing I will heal and hopefully meron din mga katulad ko out there na matulungan ko din mag heal.

Kaya my dear readers, if in any way you felt depressed and anxious don't hesitate to reach out to me. Let's help each other heal. ☺️☺️.

For the mean time, tara muna kiligin kay Aga at Lea.

P.S: I can put up the full lyrics of the song here, just request for it and I will upload it as a special chapter. If you want to hear it I have it on Youtube but it's on private but I'm willing to share it with you guys if you want to.

Thank you so so much!,

❤️ Your CrazyPumpkin