Of Life and Death

-Aga's POV-

Sobrang takot niya ng itutok ni Charlene ang baril kay Lea. He was about to run to her but Francine beat him to it.

He saw his daughter got shot. Magpapa putok pa sana ulit ito when Martin punch her arm at nabitawan nito ang baril. Agad namang ini-posas ng mga pulis si Charlene.

Nilapitan niya ang mag-ina niya ng mapansin niyang hinimatay si Lea.

"Aga! Aga! We have to bring them to the hospital!" Pops moved him out of his "tulala" state at agad naman siyang natauhan.

"Oh My God! They are both bleeding!" Sharon said at nagulat naman siya, are they both got shot?.

"Gabby, can you carry Francine? I'll carry Lea." He said with urgency.

"Julia, Andrea stay with your Ninangs. Sumunod na lang kayo sa hospital." He just told his daughters he's almost running towards the car.

He can sense that they were following him.

"Aga, be careful. I don't think Lea's shot. I think she's pregnant!" He heard Dawn said and he noticed that Lea's blood is coming from her legs. Shit!

---------
-Julia's POV-

They are now at the waiting area near the emergency room.

Josh is sitting beside her and on her other side Andrea is crying on her shoulder, all her Ninongs and Ninangs are waiting too aside from Ninong Richard, Ninong Martin and Ninang Pops who went with the police to give statement. Seth and Kyle are also there.

Her Dad, is currently with Francine because Chin needed blood transfusion, they have the same blood type as well as Andrea but Dad didn't allow Andrea to donate her blood because Andrea is scared of needles.

Her Mom is still in the E.R as well. Ninang Dawn said she might be pregnant and the doctors needs to be sure that she and the baby are okay.

Today was supposed to be a happy event. How come they ended up in the emergency room at 1:00 in the morning?

Julia badly wanted to cry but she can't . She's the panganay and she needs to be strong.

"It's okay to cry Jules." She heard Joshua told her and held her hand.

"No. I need to be strong for my family Josh. Ako na lang ang makakapitan ni Andrea." She said while caressing Andrea's head with her other hand. Nakatulog na pala ito.

Her sisters are too young to experience this chaos. Francine was shot and they don't even know if she's out of danger, her Mom and her unborn sibling was also put in danger and Andrea witnessed it all.

"It's okay Jules. Just remember na just in case hindi mo na kaya, pwede ka ding kumapit sa akin. Pangako hindi kita bibitawan." He said and she smiled at him.

"Thank you Josh." I really appreciate it.

"Dad!" She called her Dad when he saw him coming out of the E.R. "Daddy, how's Chin po?"

"The doctors already removed the bullet from her back but she's in a coma right now. I'm so sorry anak. This is all my fault." Umiiyak na sabi nito habang naka luhod sa harap nila ni Andrea at niyakap sila.

"No Dad, it's not your fault. It's Tita Charlenes fault. Kapag may nangyaring masama kila Mommy, hinding-hindi ko siya mapapatawad." Seryosong sabi niya. Hindi siya titigil hanggat hindi nakukulong ang babaeng yun.

"Let me go! I need to see my daughter!" They heard her Mom hysterically shouting from the other room and door swung open.

"Ms. Salonga, please calm down! Makakasama po sa inyo kung mag pa-panic po kayo." Pigil kay Lea ng isang nurse.

"How can I calm down when my daughter got shot? Where is she?" Tila naman noon lang sila nakita ng Mommy niya.

"Aga? Where is Francine? Tell me, what happened to her!" Her Mom demanded, sa lakas ng boses ng Mommy niya ay nagising si Andrea. Kaya naman tumayo si Julia at niyakap niya ang ina dahil hindi makatingin ang Daddy niya kay Lea.

"Mom, let's go inside and I'll tell you everything okay? And please calm down. Ayaw kong may mangyaring masama sa kapatid ko kapag may nangyari sa'yo. Sana baby boy naman yan, puro na kami babae Mom e." Sinubukan pa niyang magbiro.

"You mean to say?-----"

"Ms. Salonga you are 5 weeks pregnant, kaya you need to take care of yourself more." The doctor said and smiled weakly at her Mom. "I also did an ultrasound while you were asleep and found out that you are carrying twins."

"OMG! Twins?!" That's good news, but then her Mom is already 42 siguradong delikado na ang pagbubuntis nito.

"Yes Ms. Muhlach, please take care of your Mother more. Maselan ang pagbubuntis niya. She needs to avoid stress as much as possible. She bled earlier because of stress at pagod. I suggest a complete bed rest for the next 2 months. The first trimester is the most critical part of her pregnancy.

Pagkasabi niyon ay hinimatay na naman ang Mommy niya, mabuti na lang at naagapan niya itong nasalo.

------------

Lea's POV

It's been a week at hanggang ngayon hindi pa din nagigising si Francine. Andito silang mag-iina ngayon sa bahay nila sa Tagaytay.

Aga paid the hospital to set-up a room with medical equipments sa bahay nila, they also paid for the best doctors to stay with them habang hindi pa nagigising si Francine.

Meron silang isang specialist for Francine, isang OB-Gynecologist for her at tatlong nurses. Ayaw na sana niyang mag paalaga sa OB dahil complete bedrest lang naman ang kailangan niya but Aga insisted he said either they will have an in-house OB Gyne or they would stay in the hospital.

Dito na din umuuwi si Aga but they are staying in a separate bedrooms. Their divorce paper was also submitted, naghihintay na lang sila ng resulta nun.

Si Julia at Andrea naman ay may designated driver everytime may shoot sila.

She's now six weeks pregnant at medyo halata na din ang tiyan niya, palibhasa ay kambal ang dinadala niya.

She have to quit "The Voice Ph" too. Good thing Regine agreed na mag sub sa kanya.

She went to visit Francine's bedroom at inabutan niyang kinakausap ni Julia at Andrea si Francine, she stopped on the door and just listened to them.

"Chin, diba sabi mo you wished that Mommy mo din si Mommy? Eto na oh! Magkapatid pala talaga tayo for real, wake-up na. Miss na miss ka na namin e." Napaluha naman si Lea ng marinig ang sinabi ng anak.

"Chin, I promise once you wake-up we will have a lot of sister time. Daddy said he will take us to Japan for a holiday, kaya wake-up na. Ate miss you so much Chin. Malapit na ang debut ko and Mom and Dad promised me a grand party and I want you to be there. Wake-up na please! Mom is very worried about you and Mom can't be stressed out. You know what? Mom is pregnant with twins! Ang bongga diba? Gising ka na." Julia said while also crying, hindi na niya natiis at nilapitan ang mga anak.

She still can't believe that the daughter she thought have died a long time ago is alive. She's very greatful that Francine is alive, sana lang ay magising na ito.

"Mommy? May kailangan po ba kayo? Sana po tinawag niyo na lang ako. Bawal ka po mapagod." She smiled when Andrea told her that. She was touched dahil talagang hindi siya pinapayagan ng mga ito to over exert herself.

"I'm okay baby. I just woke-up at naisipan kong silipin si Francine. Thank you sa inyong dalawa dahil palagi niyong kinakausap ang kapatid niyo. Mas mabilis siyang gagaling kapag kinakausap siya. " She said and looked at Julia. "Salamat anak, napaka swerte ko dahil ikaw ang panganay ko . At ikaw Andrea I'm very proud of you, you may be the bunso but you are taking things well. Ready ka na talagang maging ate."

"Wala po yun Mom. I will do everything for our family, pangako po yan." -Julia

"That's true Mom, we will do everything lalo po ngayon na kailangan natin ang isa't-isa. Mahal na mahal ka po namin Mom." -Andrea

"I love you too guys so much!" She said and hugged both of them.

"Pasali naman ako sa group hug".