Hi Mommy, Hi Daddy

-Lea's POV-

Last nights' dinner looked okay from the outside but it caused a rift between her and Aga.

When she and Andrea went out of the comfort room, they were surprised when they saw Aga waiting for them outside.

-flashback-

"I need to talk to you." Aga said and look at Andrea.

"I'll leave you two alone Mom, Tito Aga. I'll just tell them you are talking with someone over the phone." Sagot naman ng anak niya snd she just nodded.

Lumabas sila ng restaurant using the backdoor at nag derecho sila sa kotse ni Aga.

"What do we need to talk about Aga?" She asked still pissed because of what Charlene said earlier.

"What was that about Lea? You and Rob are trying to conceive? Ano yun?" He asked sounding as pissed as her.

"Wow! What about you and Charlene huh? Second honeymoon and a second baby? Ano Aga? Naglolokohan lang ba tayo dito?" She's feeling dizzy at the moment at ayaw na niyang makipag-usap pa.

"You know what? Forget it! This damn relationship is not working anyway so let's just stop this non-sense." She said with finality and open the car's door.

"Babes, babes wait. . let's talk about this okay?" Hinabol siya nito.

"Not now Ags' I'm tired and masakit ang ulo ko I just want to go home. Saka na tayo mag-usap kapag hindi na makitid ang utak mo!" She walked out at saktong may taxi at pinara niya iyon.

"Sa Alabang po Manong."

How dare he accused her of still trying to conceive with Rob? Wala ba siyang tiwala sa akin when I told him that wala nang nagyayari sa kanila ni Rob for two years? God he's unbelievable!

She just called Andrea to tell her na nauna na siyang umuwi, nag dahilan na lang siya na masama ang pakiramdam niya.

-end of flashback-

It's already the day after and she still haven't heard from him. Dati every morning he will at least text him good morning, pero ngayon wala. At siya pa talaga ang may ganang magalit? Kung makikipag matigasan ito sa kanya ay makikipag matigasan din siya.

----

She's currently at her dressing room preparing for the pilot episode of The Voice Ph. Rob and Andrea are already at the audience waiting for the show to start. She's not sure though if the Muhlachs will show up, or if Aga will show up especially after what happened last night and given that he haven't contacted her the whole day, napa simangot naman siya.

"Salongaaa!!! Ang ganda ganda mo tapos nakasimangot ka diyan!" She was surprised when she saw Vice entered her DR.

"Viceral! What are you doing here?" She greeted at nakipag beso dito.

"Syempre para i-support kayo! Hello? Pilot episode nang The Voice Ph tapos dalawa sa tropa pa ang judges! By the way andito ang buong barkada, I mean the girls, nasa DR pa ni Shawie, nauna lang ako kasi may nagpapabigay sa'yo nito." Noon lang niya napansin na may dalang basket of peonies her favorite flowers si Vice.

Napangiti naman siya, alam na niya kung kanino galing iyon.

"Ay naku, naku, Salonga! Kilig pepe ka na naman diyan!" She just smiled and instructed the make-up artists na lumabas muna sa DR niya.

She read the note.

Babes,

I'm sorry. Goodluck for tonight.