The Great Fall

-Aga's POV-

It's been three days since he visited Lea in the hospital, ang alam niya na discharge na ito kahapon.

Kasalukuyan siyang pa punta sa presscon nila para sa bagong movie. Hanggang ngayon maingay pa din ang issue nila ni Lea, dagdagan pa ang mga pictures nila ni Mikee na kumalat sa social media.

Good thing Mikee's fiancee understood the situation at mapuputol din naman daw ang speculations since they are getting married.

The bad thing? Lea is still not talking to him. Napag-alaman niya mula kila Vice that Lea saw those pictures. Julia said she tried explaining it to her Mom but she won't even listen to her.

Hindi naman niya masisisi si Lea because she's hurt. They just lost their twins tapos makikita niya na kasama ko ang first love ko. Kahit siya ay nagluluksa pa din.

He already talked to Mikee, he said he won't push through with the project. She offerred to explain it to Lea but he declined, siya ang dapat umayos ng gusot nila.

True to her words Lea didn't come home to their house in Tagaytay, marahil nga ay andun ito kila Mommy Ligaya. He was planning on going there but for the mean time ay bibigyan niya muna ito ng space just like what she asked for.

He then remembered the talk he and Julia has the day he went to the hospital.

-flashback-

He was driving to the hospital, kakagaling lang nila ni Julia sa abogado niya. Sadly hindi na niya na retract ang petition for divorce dahil that same day it was already granted.

"Daddy, paano na po yan?" He heard Julia asked him. Tiningnan naman niya ito at nginitian.

"Wala e, it seems like my destiny is the opposite of my name, I'm always late."

"Paano na kayo ni Mommy?"

"We'll see anak, but I'm determined to win her back."

"Hay naku Dad... Tell me Daddy, what's yours and Mom's lovestory like? I mean we knew the story why you got separated but what about how you fell in-love, lalo at may Mikee pa pala bago si Mommy".

"You really want to know?" He teased. He can tell they still have enough time given how traffic it is.

"Yes Daddy please?"

"Okay. Let's start with Mikee. Mikee and I were together for 3 years she's my first love. Tapos bigla niya akong iniwanan. The whole barkada knew how much I was devastated when she left me. As in pati career ko halos mapabayaan ko.. then came the offer for your Mom and I's first movie. Hindi kami close at first kasi I was so obsessed then by my heartache. When Mikee left me I thought that was my greatest fall."

"Kaliwa at kanan ang babae ko, kaya iritang-irita sa akin ang Mommy mo hahaha. We really hated each others gut but we have the same circle of friends pala. Your Ninongs and Ninangs were the reason kung bakit kami naging close."

"Then while we are shooting our scenes sa Batangas your Mom and I had a chance to talk. I realized what a beautiful soul she is. I loved that way her eyes sparkles whenever she laughs, I love her sense of humor but the thing I love most about her is her honesty. That day she frankly told me that if may balak akong ligawan siya, wag na daw ako magtangka. You wanna know why?"

"Why?"

"Kasi sabi niya, a lot of guys saw her as the broadway diva and that guys was always intimidated by her fame kaya madalas sa kalagitnaan ng panliligaw tumitigil na. She dared me subukan namin maging kami, and if kayanin ko daw ang demands ng trabaho niya then it will be worth it. Syempre pumayag ako. Kahit pa nga madalas LDR kami. I love her so much that I have so much faith in our relationship, she loved ne just as much. She helped me heal she put back all my broken pieces and I realized she may not be my first love but she's my great love, she's my greatest fall. And when we had you? I fell even harder." The only reason I told tito boy that my most unforgettable ex is Mikee was because I never considered your Mom my ex. For me, she is and forever will be my wife kahit ikinasal ako sa iba, kahit pa nga divorced na kami as of today."

He noticed Julia is already crying.

"I wish I can find a love as great as what you found in each other Daddy."

"You will sweetheart. And when that time comes we will be here for you."

"Thank you Dad. Promise me we will be a complete family no matter what happens okay? Yun na lang birthday gift mo sa akin."

-end of flashback-

And that is why today Aga is more  determined to win Lea back not only for them but for their children. He will not fail Lea and his children again.

He was startled when his phone vibrated from his pocket.

"Hello Julia? I'm on my way to the presscon sweetie."

"What?!" Napa preno naman si Aga.

"Anong terminal?"

"Shit! Okay I'll go there. Call your Tito Gabby and tell him I can't attend the presscon okay?"  He hung up the phone and made a U-Turn pa punta ng airport. Sana ay abutan niya si Lea.

Ma-le-late na naman ba siya?

--------

-Lea's POV-

"I'm very sorry Lea kung naabala kita, I know ang usapan natin next week pa but Mom kept on pressuring me."

"It's okay Rob. I'm bored afterall baka kailangan ko din ng bakasyon from all of this, nagpaalam naman ako sa mga bata and they are okay with it. Two days lang naman ako sa China and then I will fly to Australia for a week vacation. I badly need it."

"Does Aga know?"

"No. I also made the children promised me that they will not tell their Dad. Kailangan kong munang mag-isa. I need to think."

Napa lingon naman siya nang marinig na tila may tumatawag sa kanya.

She saw Aga shouting her name.

"Lea! Babes! Please don't go." Sigaw pa ni Aga habang pigil-pigil ng mga guards.

Tiningnan naman niya si Rob as if asking for help.

"You really need some time away diba?" He asked and she nodded.

"Aga, please lang, don't make a scene here pare."

"No Rob! Lea please mag-usap naman tayo!"

"Ayaw kang kausapin ni Lea pare, she's coming with me. She already made a choice." Matigas na sabi ni Rob, infairness may talent din tong maging artista.

"Lea, ano ba? Iiwanan mo ako? Aalis ka nang hindi man lang tayo nag-uusap?"

She was about to say something pero hinila na siya ni Rob.

Nang makarating sila sa upuan nila ay agad niyang hinampas sa braso si Rob.

"Ouch! Lea! What was that for?"

"Ikaw kasi, I was about to say something to Aga pero hinila mo ako!" Masungit niyang sabi.

"E sabi mo ayaw mo siyang kausapin diba? Saka para maka bawi naman ako kay Aga. I treated him as a friend tapos wala akong ka alam-alam naahas ka na pala sa akin."

"Hoy! Robert Chien! Baka nakakalimutan mo na ang kasalanan mo din sa akin?!" Nakataas ang kilay na sabi naman niya.

"Oo na . Sorry na. Akala ko ba okay na tayo?"

"Fine! At tatlong araw lang ako sa China huh? I also want to meet that wife of yours. Kapag yan hindi kasing ganda ko, ma i-insulto ako talaga." She jokingly added.

At tumawa lang si Rob.