New Friends and New Enemy?

-Julia's POV-

Julia is currently waiting for her number to be called, she's at The Voice Ph audition right now where her Mom is one of the judges.

She arrived in the Philippines two weeks before the audition. She's currently staying at Sofitel, well she have a lot of money anyway she's the daughter of Aga Muhlach and Lea Salonga afterall.

She have her own bank account which her parents replenish every month hindi pa kasali ang allowance na ibinibigay sa kanya monthly plus extra allowance kapag nasa U.S ang kahit isa sa kanila at halos hindi naman niya nagagastos becausw they are providing everything for her. They gave her Nanny allowance for their food, they gave her buy everything for her from her signature clothes from head to toes, bags and even gadgets, they spoiled her of the material things but she don't need it. She needs them and it's time for them to find out.

Nahirapan siyang mag adjust sa Philipines, she only knew places from the internet. Hindi naman siya na informed that Philippines is very different from San Francisco.

On her 3rd night here she met new friends. Napangiti naman siya nang maalala ang mga ito.

-flashback-

Julia is currently at her Hotel room in Sofitel and she's dying of boredom. Sana pala sa Tagaytay na lang siya umuwi at least doon maganda ang view ayun sa nakita niya sa internet, makakapag horseback riding pa sana siya. She knew they have property in Tagaytay her Mom told her she and Dad bought one at naka pangalan daw sa kanya although hindi naman niya alam ang address nun and no one knows she's in the Philippines, her Nanny thought she's just staying at Samantha's house in NYC. Ang alam nito ay nag ba-bakasyon lang siya even her parents doesn't know that. They are in for a big surprise.

She searched for a bar, she's planning to go out tonight. She looked for the most prestige one mahirap na baka mapahamak siya if she went to a cheap one.

After an hour of searching she finally found one that caught her interest. It's called The Palace in BGC the ratings are good so she decided to take an UBER to go there, she's not planning on getting wasted, mag chi-chill lang naman siya.

She's wearing a tube mini black dress and a high heeled ankle boots, simple make-up and just a small shoulder bag that will fit her phone and some cash. She left her all of her money, cards and all important documents on her hotel's safe.

She scanned the place and it's quite decent. Maraming tao but not crowded she loved the ambiance though.

"Are you alone? Can I sit here everywheres taken na kasi and I badly need a drink." A girl asked her, she looks at her at mukha namang matino at disente.

"Yes, I'm alone I was just bored that's why I came here. C'mon take a sit. I don't know anyone here anyway. I just arrived from the U.S two days ago " she said and smiled at her.

"Oh, that's great! By the way my name is Gabbi Garcia, thank you for letting me sit with you. Why don't we drink together instead?" The girl smiled and offerred her hand for her to shake and she accepted it naman.

"Sure why not?, I'm Julianna Arielle you can call me Julia." She said without giving her last name, ilan lang ba ang Muhlach sa mundo na kamukha ng tatay niya? Yes her face is a perfect combination of her mother and father but she got her father's most distinct feature--his million dollar dimpled smile.

"So what's your story? Why are you here alone?" She asked Gabbi after a few chitchats about the Philippines, Gabbi is very ma kwento para itong tourist guide.

"Well, I'm an actress and my ex-boyfriend is an actor too, in-fact we used to be love teams, but I just found out today that his new girlfriend was my friend and they hid the truth from everyone including me. I was hurt of course, it's just three months since we broke-up but she's already pregnant." Mapait na tumawa ito. She understand what she feels although she hasn't been in-love before pero alam niya na masakit to be lied too.

"I'm sorry to hear about that. I don't know what to say honestly." She told her dahil hindi naman niya talaga alam kung ano ang sasabihin.

"Hmmnn that's okay Julia, I love your honesty. Well what about your story? Why are you here in the Philippines to be exact?". She asked her and she really felt she needs to open-up too.

"That's a bit complicated. I'm here to audition for The Voice Ph, and to see my parents. That's all I can share for now.." she said avoiding eye contact.

"That's alright. Do you want another drink?" Gabbi asked her and she nodded. Nang akmang tatayo ito ay pinigilan na.

"No, let me. The next round is on me." She said and smiled at her.

She was about to stand up nang may biglang umakbay sa kanya, what the hell?!

"Shh, sorry miss but I need your help, sumakay ka na lang please." Bulong sa kanya ng lalaki, she looked at Gabbi at nagkibit balikat lang ito, mukha namang kilala niya ang lalaki so she kept her mouth shut.

"Josh! Ano ba? Bakit mo ba ako iniiwasan ha? Please kausapin mo naman ako!" She heard a petite girl talking to the guy who is now currently side embracing her.

"Loisa, pwede ba? Break na tayo diba? Kung nakakalimutan mo ipinagpalit mo ako sa ibang lalaki while I'm in Hawaii, so wala na tayong dapat pag-usapan. Can't you see I have a girlfriend now." Nanlaki naman ng bahagya ang mga mata ni Julia when she heard what he said. She was about to protest when the girl speak again.

"No, Josh hindi naman kita ipinagpalit kay Ronnie, we are just friends." Paliwanag nito.

"Huh?! Friends? So the pictures circulating on Twitter are fake? May friends bang nag fre-french kiss? Pwede ba Loisa tigilan mo na ang pinsan ko. He's now happy with my friend. Oh sorry si Julia nga pala, ang ganda no? Mas maganda sa'yo." Mataray namang pagsalo ni Gabbi.

Wait what? They are cousins?! Sumasakit ang ulo niya dito sa Pilipinas! Maryosep!

"You heard her Loisa, I'm happy with Julia now, so please lang tigilan mo na ako." After Joshua said that Loisa and a girl she's with walked away but before walking away ay tiningnan muna siya nito ng masama.

"Hindi pa tayo tapos Josh, at ikaw babae ka magkikita pa tayo." Pagbabanta pa nito.

"Okay, explain!" Nakataas ang kilay na sabi niya sa mga ito.

"I'm sorry Julia, this is Joshua Garcia. He's my cousin, I didn't know he's here tonight and he's also an actor. I'm really sorry pero baka bukas nasa front page ka na." Nag pa-pasensyang sabi sa kanya ni Gabbi.

"Julia, Julia right?" Tanong ng Josh sa kanya and she just nodded.

"Right, Julia I'm really sorry you got dragged into this, kakarating ko lang when I saw Loisa approaching me, ayaw akong tigilan e, tapos I saw Gabbi with you so I just acted and saw it as an opportunity para tigilan na ako ni Loisa." Mahabang paliwang nito.

"You know what guys, it's fine with me. The only problem is that if my name got dragged on the news it may affect my auditions." And my plans. She said though she didn't voice out the last part.

"Thank you talaga Julia. Don't worry about the press, for sure hindi naman agad to lalabas before your auditions maliban na lang if Loisa opened her big mouth, wala din naman akong nakita na kumukuha ng pictures kanina." Gabbi then explained at medyo gumaan naman ang worries niya.

She just smiles at them and invited Joshua to drink with them.

-end of flashback-

That night Julia gained her first friends in the Philippines, the three of them kept in touch after that night. They even told her that they will watch her auditions tonight. She declined but they insisted.

Kaya ngayong gabi they will also find out her secret life.

"Contestant number 103, ikaw na!" She was startled when she heard her number being called.

She took a deep breath and walked towards the stage.