Behind Close Doors

-Lea's POV-

She and Aga is preparing to leave Tagaytay. They can't be seen together that's why they are going to use separate cars.

Lea will go first and after 30 minutes Aga will leave na din, they are walking hand in hand towards her car when her phone rings, she checked the caller I.D and it's a call from San Francisco kinakabahan namang sinagot niya ang tawag.

"Hello?" Bungad niya.

"Oh? Yaya Ising, napatawag po kayo?" Bati ni Lea sa Nanny/katiwala nila sa San Francisco.

"Julia's what? Why?" Natatarantang sagot niya sa matanda.

"Gosh! Why would she do that?" She listened to their Yaya eager to know everything.

"Yes, I'll talk to Aga. Salamat Yaya." She said and ended the call.

"Babes? Is that Yaya Ising? May nangyari ba kay Julia?" Sunod-sunod na tanong ni Aga sa kanya.

"Babes, naglayas daw si Julia." Nanghihinang sagot niya kay Aga at napaiyak na lang siya.

"Shh.. stop crying babes, c'mon pumasok muna tayo sa loob at doon natin pag-usapan." Aga tried to calm her pero halata sa boses nito ang labis na pag-aalala sa anak nila..

"Now tell me what happened?" Aga asked her nang maka upo sila sa sofa.

"Yaya said, nagpaalam si Julia na pupunta sa vacation house nila Sam sa NYC almost two weeks ago, she even lied na nagpaalam daw sa atin but Yaya Ising saw Samatha at Target this morning, when she asked where Julia is, Sam said that they are not together. Aga, two weeks ng nawawala ang anak natin. We need to find her, baka kung ano na ang nangyari sa kanya. Kasalanan ko to e. Baka nag re-rebelde na siya kasi wala na tayong panahon sa kanya." She cried harder and Aga just consoled her.

"Sobrang dami na nating pagkukulang kay Julia babes. I promise we will find her.." he said and immediately took his phone and dialled a number.

"Babes, I called my agent, unfortunately fully booked na ang mga flights for the U.S in the next 2 days pero I told her to book me the next available flight that he can get." -Aga

"Napakalaki ng America Babes, saan tayo mag-uumpisang hanapin si Julia? I know she's already 18 but paano na lang kung may masamang mangyari sa kanya?" She stated and tried to call Julia's number but it's unreacheable.

"I cannot even reach her phone Ags! God! Julia where in the world are you?" She's already hysterical and Aga  held her hands.

"Babes, listen to me. Hahanapin natin siya at mahahanap natin siya okay? Kasehodang i-announce ko sa buong mundo na hinahanap ko ang anak natin makita lang natin siya gagawin ko okay?" Pag aalo nito sa kanya. Of course they can do that. She's the broadway diva and once she let it out that her daughter is missing to the world there's a very high possiblity that they can find her easily and to hell with the consequences she will look for her daughter kahit ano pa ang kapalit.

"Promise me Babes, that we will do everything just to find her." Paniniguro niya.

"I promise."

-----

When Lea arrived home she was immediately greeted by her daughter Andrea Nicole.

"Hi Mommy!" She greeted and kissed her.

"Hello darling! How are you?" She kissed her back and she noticed that she's frowning. "Hey Andrea? What's wrong?"

"Well Mom, your husband is here." She even rolled her eyes at her.

Andrea was never close to Rob. Their family looked perfect from the eyes of everyone but from the inside they are not. Rob never cared for them, nagtataka nga siya kung bakit hanggang ngayon ay hindi ito nakikipag hiwalay sa kanya, Rob is cold towards her ever since Andrea was born, when Rob was still courting her he's not like that naman in fact he was caring and sweet kaya nga sinagot niya ito. Well he's still sweet naman kapag kaharap ng ibang tao pero kapag silang dalawa lang he's cold as ice.