Letting You Go

-Aga's POV-

After his interview on TWBA he felt so tired to drive to Tagaytay so he just went to his house in Alabang.

He was contemplating his and Lea's situation. He needed time to think. God knows how much he love Lea, pero hindi na niya alam kung paano pa niya ito ipaglalaban. Paano pa kung ito na mismo ang sumusuko?

He decided to stay in Alabang until after he and Mikee talk. Tutal Friday naman na, uuwi na lang siya sa Sunday.

-------

It's already Saturday and he is now on his way to fetch Mikee. He's a little nervous he don't know why.

He rang the doorbell at nagbukas naman agad ang pinto.

"Oh! Aga hijo! Come in, matatapos na magbihis si Mikee. Upo ka muna do you want something to drink?" Mikees Mom offered.

"Hello Tita! I'm good na po. Hintayin ko na lang si Mikee."

Hindi naman nagtagal ay dumating na ito. She's wearing a simple white dress. She's really beautiful. Agad naman siyang tumayo.

"Hello Mikee! You look beautiful." He greeted.

"Sus Aga! Hindi ka pa din nagbabago. Bolero ka pa din."

"What? I'm just telling the truth. Haha tara na nga. Where do you want to go ba?"

"Ahm .. what about sa Shangrila na lang?"

"Sure. Let's go?".

---------

They are already finished eating, while eating nag kwentuhan sila, kamustahan kung ano nangyari for the past 25 years.

He learned that Mikee is on a relationship now for 15 years at malapit na din ikasal.

They were on his car at inaya siya ni Mikee to stop over the park on her village, sumama naman siya.

"Aga, the reason I invited you over for dinner is to talk about us."

"I know, that's why pumayag din ako. I'll be honest Mikee, when I saw you the other day I honestly don't know what I'm feeling, I think I just missed you and siguro may kaunting galit. Ang dami kong tanong e. We were okay then you just left me."

"I missed you too Aga. The only reason I accepted a movie pagbalik ko dito is because of you. I know this is the only way for me to talk to you. I knew everything Aga. Lahat ng nangyari sa'yo after I left alam ko."

"I'd like to say I'm sorry for leaving you Ags. We were so young then, alam ko noon that if I talk to you before I leave, baka hindi na ako umalis. I honestly loved you Aga. Please don't think I didn't. We were each others first love afterall."

"If you really loved me then Mikee, bakit hindi mo ako binalikan? I was willing to accept you kahit sinaktan mo ako. God Mikee, I was a mess when you left, napabayaan ko kahit ang career ko."

"Sinubukan ko Aga. Binalikan kita but I was too late. I was about to go back in the Philippines Aga. I decided na mag stop-over muna sa San Francisco for a short vacation bago ako umuwi, babalikan kita Aga but then I saw you there. You were with Lea and your daughter. You were so happy, I never saw you that happy before. I realized tha I was too late, na realized ko din na kung may maganda man naidulot ang pag-alis ko that is seeing you happy with your family. I know all the pain we felt is worth it Aga."

"You saw me? Bakit di ka man lang nagpakita?" Hindi rin alam ni Aga why he asked that question. He knew Mikee had a point.

"Para saan Aga? Para mangamusta? Knowing how maldita your wife is baka sinampal ako nun." At natawa naman sila pareho. He knew Lea is capable of doing that.