Missing You

Manila, Philippines

-Lea's POV-

"Babes! Ahhhgggg!" Lea moaned as she came, after a few thrust he came with her.

"I miss you babes!" She said and kissed him full on the lips when he laid down beside her.

"I miss you too babes!" Aga replied and hugged her tighter.

They are currently at the house they bought together located in an isolated place in Tagaytay. It's their love nest. They bought it 15 years ago, at doon sila nagkikita ng palihim for the past 2 years.

"Really? Eh hindi ka nga nagpakita sa akin for a month e, kaya I don't believe you!" Nakangusong sabi niya kay Aga. She knew why Aga didn't show-up for a month, it's because Charlenes his "wife" requested for a holiday in France.

It was supposed to be Aga's turn to spend the holidays with their daughter in the U.S and since Aga went on a vacation with his family si Lea ulit ang pumunta.

Hindi naman siya nagrereklamo because she also wants to spend the holidays with their daughter but she also knew that their daughter wants to spend time with her Dad.

Dalaga na si Julia, and they both know that sooner or later they will need to introduce her to the people.

Sa katunayan, Aga has been bugging her na iuwi na si Julia dito sa Pilipinas  but she can't. She's not ready yet, hindi niya alam kung paano tatanggapin ng mga tao ang totoo, wala naman siyang pakialam if masira ang pangalan niya she already done so much for the country. Her only problem is that madadamay ang mga anak niya. Hindi niya alam paano ipapaliwanag ang totoo. Idagdag pa ang galit ng Mommy niya.

Her and Aga had a child together, they fell in-love 20 years ago while filming "Bakit Labis Kitang Mahal" people didn't know that they have a relationship, ayaw kasi nila na maging public ang relationship nila knowing how their industry works. Sa kakatago nila lalong gumulo ang sitwasyon.

She got pregnant in 1995 right after their movie "Sana Maulit Muli", that time her broadway career was just blossoming, Aga wants them to go public but she refused, she's not ready yet madali naman itago ang pagbubuntis niya dahil maliit siyang mag buntis, she gave birth in the U.S, Aga and her bought a house in San Francisco at doon sila umuuwi from time to time. Everytime may movie si Aga, Lea make sure that she's in San Francisco with their daughter same with Aga, they are living happily as a couple for 10 years.

Julia was 5 years old when they ended their relationship, lumabas kasi sa mga tabloid that Aga got Charlene Gonzalez pregnant they were co-actors in Oki-Doki-Dok. Aga was forced to marry Charlene dahil pinagbantaan ito ng Daddy ni Charlene na sisirain ang career nito Aga refused and tried explaining to Lea that he never cheated on her but Lea didn't listen she immediately ended their relationship.

Aga and Charlene got married in the Philippines, sa sobrang sama ng loob ni Lea, sinagot niya ang manliligaw niya na isang Filipino-Chinese businessman si Rob Chien they got married a year after Aga married Charlene.

Lea and Aga mended their friendship for the sake of Julia. They stayed friends again for 10 years even their spouses though they are spending less time going together to their daughter. She knew Julia was the one who is affected by their situation pero nang mga panahon na yon wala siyang magawa, hindi niya alam kung paano aayusin ang gulo na sinimulan nila ni Aga.

Lea and Rob's relationship seemed perfect in the publics eyes, but people don't know what's happeninh behind close doors. Their marriage was falling apart ever since Andrea was born. Rob was always out of the country. Sa loob ata ng isang taon, three times lang itong umuuwi.

"Babes!" Naputol ang pagbabalik tanaw niya nang tawagin siya ni Aga.
Naramdaman niya that he is kissing her bare shoulders.

"Hmmnn?"