A Glimpse at The Window

-Francine's POV-

She and her Dad are currently on their way home. She's silent, she kept on thinking of what Andrea had told her.

The girl on the picture that looks like Tita Lea's and Daddy's daughter. How could it be? It was out in the public that Tita Lea and her Dad never got together that way, so it is impossible that they have a child together, both of them are artista's so imposible na walang makaalam kung naging sila ba. Inisip na lang nila na baka actress sa broadway sa US ang nasa lockscreen ni Tita Lea.

Then Andrea also told her that her Dad called Tita Lea "babes". Ayaw nilang mag-isip ng hindi maganda sa mga ito. Naisip nila na baka terms of endearment lang nila iyon sa isa't isa as friends, afterall on their last movie together they call each other "babes".

Francine knew that even if both Andrea and her justified it, they both knew that there is something more going on between them.

Ang hindi lang niya maisip ay paano kung totoo ngang may something sila?

How will she react? She knew that her Dad only married her Mom because she got pregnant with her. She knew that her Daddy never really loved her Mom and she can't blame her father. Her Mom being the former beauty queen herself only cared about how she looks, or the latest fashion, ni wala nga itong pakialam sa nangyayari sa buhay niya.

Palagi niya din naririnig na nag-aaway ang mga ito. Minsan naaawa na siya sa Daddy niya because she can see that he is not happy at home like he's only staying there because of her.

Her Dad never failed to show her how much he love her kaya mahal na mahal din niya ito.

At kung totoo man na may something sa kanila ni Tita Lea and if he is happy with her, it's perfectly fine with her. Malaki na siya, naiintindihan na niya ang mga bagay-bagay and she knew Andrea has no problem with it either.

"Dad? Are you going to the Blinds for The Voice Ph tomorrow?" She asked his Dad, trying to get his reaction.

"Of course, your Mom said we will watch it. Why?" He simply replied as if wala lang.

"Andrea told me she's going to watch daw that's why I want to come as well.  Can I go with you?" She noticed her Dad smiled.

"Sure honey, of course you can come. We will support your tita Lea." He answered at napansin naman niya ang tila pagliwanag ng expression nito nang mabanggit ang pangalan ni Tita Lea. Hmmmmnnn...

"Konting push pa Francine Atasha at may mapipiga ka." Sabi niya sa isip...

"Ahmm Dad?" - Francine

"Hmmn?" -- Aga

"How come Tita Lea is your TOTGA? I mean if you really fell in-love with her before, how come hindi naging kayo? And how come you're still friends?" Sunod-sunod niyang tanong dito. She and Andrea found out about the letter of her Dad to Tita Lea dahil kanina lang ay nag trending ito sa Twitter.

A fan posted it, it was from Tita Lea's Playbook way back 2013, nakakapagtaka nga na ngayon lang yon' nag trend.

Tila nagulat naman ang Daddy niya.

"How did you know about that?" He asked still looking confused, good thing the traffic light is red.

She pulled out her phone and opened twitter. She showed her Dad the tweets.

"See? Your letter is viral Dad. Trending nga po kayo e tamo : #LeAgaTOTGA, lakas maka teenager! Hahaha" biro naman niya sa ama.

"Oh! That's good, magandang PR to para sa upcoming movie namin ng Tita Lea mo." He answered smoothly. Galing talagang artista ng Daddy ko. "Regarding your question, it's complicated honey. One day I will explain everything to you. For now, umuwi na muna tayo.