Her Childhood

-Francines POV-

When she opened her eyes, she felt like she came from a very deep sleep then she saw her Mom and sisters hugging each other, napangiti naman siya.

"Pasali naman ako sa group hug!" She says at parang iisang tao naman na lumingon sa kanya ang tatlo.

"Chin!" / "Anak!" Sabay-sabay namang imik ng mga ito. Her ate Julia immediately pressed a button on her bedside table.

"Mama Lea? What happened po? Where are we?" She asked, her Mama Lea is holdinh he hand.

"Anak? Let's wait for the doctor first okay? Then we'll talk, We will tell you everything."

Anak? So hindi panaginip lang yung nangyari?

The doctor said that she's fine now. Her wound is already healing but she can't work for the next two weeks as soon as the doctor came out her mother recollected everything that transpired. She also learned that she was in a coma for a week.

"You mean it's not a dream? You're really my Mom?" She asked when her Mom finished telling the story. She can't help but cry.

"Oh! Chin baby, why are you sad? Aren't you happy?"

"No Mommy. I'm happy that you are my mom but I'm sad because I was taken from you. How I wished I grew up with Ate Julia or with Nikki but that Charlene stole that from me, from us." She said at niyakap naman siya ng mga kapatid niya.

"Don't be sad na Chin, at least it's never too late, we can still make it up with each other diba?" Ate Julia consoled me and I'm so thankful that we are together now.

"Yes ate, Mom promise we won't be separated na?" Parang batang sabi niya.

"I promise babe. No one and nothing can tear us apart!"

"Where's Daddy Mom?" She asked when she noticed that her father is nowhere to be seen.

"You're Dad is at work babe, may upcoming movie siya and I think he has a meeting today and also interview for TWBA." she explained at tumango-tango siya.

"Nagkabalikan na ba kayo ni Dad?" She asked, hopefully okay na sila para complete family na sila talaga.

"Listen you three, you're Dad and I are already processing our divorce papers, but it doesn't mean that we will stop being your parents okay?" She can tell her Mom is about to cry.

"Mommy, why can't you and Dad be together na lang po?" Naka pout na tanong ni Andrea.

"And what about the babies Mom?" Her ate Julia added at nagulat naman siya.

"Babies? What babies?" She voiced out her question.

"Mom is pregnant Chin, with twins!" ---Julia

"Wow! Magkakaron tayo ulit ng kapatid! That's great!" She happily exclaimed. If only they are a complete family mas masaya sana.

"Yes, it's great. I'm excited to have the babies as well. Regarding your question Andrea, your Dad and I aren't working anymore. We have made a lot of wrong decisions before and now it's hunting us. The only good thing that came out of it are you three." Their Mom said and now the tears are freely falling from her cheeks. She can tell that her Mom is hurting but she understand her point. Masyado pang magulo ang lahat.

----------

-Lea's POV-

"Mom, don't cry na please. Makakasama sa'yo at sa kambal. We promise you'll have us all the way." Sa sinabi no Julia ay lalo siyang napa iyak.

She's crying over their situation, she now have all her children with her, but she lost Aga. Can't she have them all?

Aga and her can't be together at least not right now. Masyado pang magulo ang lahat. There's this Charlene situation pa, paano nila ipapaliwanag sa tao ang sitwasyon nila? Paano nila ipapaliwanag that they are married when they are also married with someone else? Then there's Rob. Kahit naman hindi naging maganda ang paghihiwalay nila, he still owe it to him na samahan ito sa China in two months time, hindi pa nga siya nakakapag paalam kay Aga but she doesn't see the point of telling him. What for? They are no longer a thing anyway.