Just Julia (Part 2)

-Julia's POV-

After the live phone patch with her Dad, they paused for a commercial break.

They had time to compose themselves. Hers and Mom's make-up was already retouched by the make-up artists. While waiting for the live again she saw that her Mom is talking to her Ninang Reg and they looked serious.

"Hi Julia! Kwentuhan muna tayo?" Ate Jolina offered at tumango naman siya she looked at her lapel. "Don't worry, kapag commercial break naka off yan."

"Nahihiya ka ba sa akin?" She asked and she smiled shyly and nodded.

"Hala don't be shy. Mabait naman ako hindi ako nangangagat!" Biro pa nito at natawa naman si Julia.

"Eh kasi Ate Jolens, when I was offerred to be interviewed here by Ninang Reg, I did my research sa inyong mga host well except of course kay Ninang Reg. I found out how famous you are and your husband. Grabe Pop icon ka pala dito, so nahihiya po ako." She said and Jolina laughed.

"Oh! Don't be.. I never really see myself as someone na very famous. Me and my husband likes to keep everything low-key. The truth is ever since we got married and had Pele our son we just choose the projects we will accept so we will have more family time. Ako ito lang ang regular show ko tapos tanggap lang ng pa ilan-ilan na guesting and of course there's ASAP, I'm sure makakapag ASAP ka din. My husband Marvin naman movies na lang tinatanggap niya he's focused on our restaurant e." Mahabang pagkwe-kwento naman ni Ate Jolina, she admired how they are balancing their family life and their career, kung hindi kaya nag lihim ang parents niya from the start ganito din kaya ang naging buhay nila? Yung hindi na masyadong inaalala ang fame at madaming oras sa pamilya.

Julia still can't help but wonder sometimes but then again mas naiintindihan na niya ang parents niya ngayon.

She was about to voice out her admiration sa family nila Jolina but they were signalled that they are about to go live na.

"Welcome back to : Magandang buhay! Syempre kasama pa din natin ang mother and daughter na sila Lea Salonga at Julia Muhlach."

"Lea, I can't help but notice kanina while Julia is crying over her Dad's message nakita kong mas emosyonal ka. Why is that?" Tita Karla asked, she's sure it's not on the script.

"Ahm kasi, you all know naman that Aga and I remained friends through the years diba? But not everyone knew that we stopped being friends for five years and I think you can guess the reason why. We only renew our friendship 10 years ago for Julia's sake and we became really great friends and then last week we had a misunderstanding and---" her mother is tearing up again and she held her hand. "the truth is we haven't spoken since kaya when he told Julia that if ever Julia will have sama ng loob na sa kanya na lang I suddenly felt guilty. Kasi Aga is always like that e, even when we are still together kahit ako ang may kasalanan he's always the first one who understands, the first one to say sorry. And Ags, if you are watching right now I'd like you to know that I miss you so much and I'm sorry about last week." Julia was shocked that her Mom opened her emotions on TV. Wala na siyang nagawa kundi yakapin ang Mommy niya.

"I'm sure Daddy misses you too Mom. Maybe he's just giving you space." Bulong niya dito.

"I hope so anak, I hope so." Ganting bulong naman nito.

Everyone is tearing up again.

"I'm sorry for my outbursts guys! I forgot this is suppose to be about Julia. Hahaha ito kasing si Karla kung ano-ano tinatanong e, ayan tuloy!" Pilit na pagbibiro ng Mommy niya.

"I'm sorry Lea, kayo kasi pinaiyak niyo ako ang aga-aga! LeAga shipper pa naman ako! Hahaha. So ayun nga balik tayo kay Julia. Julia hija, I'm sure you already met your parents children diba? How was it?" -Karla