Announcement!

Hello my baby pumpkins!

First of all, I would like to again extend my deepest gratitude to all of you who supported and read his book.

As I mentioned this is the first ever book I have completed here in Wattpad and by far the most memorable one that I wrote because this book helped me a lot.

Writing this book has been fun, I was actually trying my best to make sure na walang katulad yung story and concept but I'd like to give a shout-out to my fellow co-writers out there who are LeAga fans as well, you guys are my inspiration in writing. Dahil sa inyo kaya na inspire ako to write my own.

Some concepts of the story may be familiar to some of you because there may be a little similarity from other LeAga fanfic but I swear if there is, it is unintentional.

I always give credits whenever credit is due so if I didn't that means I am unaware of it.

The cover I used is from Canva, so eto talaga baka may katulad so whoever owns it, thank you for letting us use it for free.

BTW, I also just want to announce that I am doing a collaboration with QueenCielito for a series.

The series is called "The Royalties Secret Series" there will be 7 books. We are already done with the first book and almost done with the second one.

I really hope you will support it as well.

Please check it out on my profile.

I still have another series set to start this month, I will start it once I'm already halfway of the first series I will just post another announcement on my page as soon as it's out.

Again, thank you mga kalabasa! God bless us all ❤️😘🙏