two

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

She placed her head on her arms that were crossed on the table. Her long shiny blonde hair was scattered along her gray hoodie. She's an interesting one, she's quiet, only has maybe one or two friends and I have absolutely no effect on her whatsoever. You may be wondering 'Grayson, why do you know that?'. I'm not stupid, I've had at least one class with her every single year since 7th grade.

Usually, I can get any girl that I want. But she's just not giving in. I glance at my phone to see messages from the Baseball group chat.

Jamie: Make sure to bring jackets, it's going to be cold tonight.

Clayton: Jamie stop being a pussy we'll be fine.

Jamie: Screw you.

Oliver: Shut the fuck up i'm in the middle of class.

Jamie: You mean the middle of screwing Jessica in the janitors closet?

I chuckle and place my phone in my bookbag right before the bell rings to go to lunch. Paisley is still sound asleep on her desk when the bell does ring. I tap her on the shoulder and she lets out a small groan. That was hot. Her blue eyes flutter open and meet mine. "The bell rang." I smiled and walked out of the classroom.

Walking into the lunch room, I see Clayton, Jamie and Oliver sitting in our normal seat. Clay sees me and waves. "Yall ready for the game tonight?" I question, placing my bag on the floor. "Yeah of course." Jamie smiles while chewing a breadstick. Gross.

"Parties after the game, right?" Clayton asks, jabbing an elbow into my side. I nod, "Yeah, I need Amanda to be there." I grin looking up at the blonde girl behind Jamie. "Is she good?" Jamie asks, raising an eyebrow. "Hella." I reply while taking a big bite out of my sandwich. Everyone starts laughing. We chat for a little while longer.

The rest of the day was boring, I had english and then math. Right as the end of the day bell rang, I grabbed my baseball bag from the locker room and went out to the batting cages. I absolutely love coming out here after school, hitting helps me relieve so much anger.

I set up the tee and began hitting the balls. I was there for a hot hour before coach came up to me. "Hey kid, Western High is already here, go warm up with the team." he directs, coming under the netting and grabbing the tee. I nod, grab my equipment and walk to the field where I see the entire team. Before going into the field, I run to the lockerroom and change into my uniform.

"Hurry up princess!" Jamie shouts as I run out of the locker room. The team begins warming up as people start flooding the stands. I found myself looking for Paisley.