eleven

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

Senior prom, the day I'm allegedly supposed to enjoy and be excited for. How am I supposed to be excited if my sunshine is going with none other than my 'brother'.

Bryson has been ruining my life since the day he was introduced. Dad cheated on mom almost 19 years ago and his mistress had Bryson. He only came into the picture whenever I was ten, ever since then my life was been hell. Literally. Bryson got everything even mom favorited him and he wasn't even her real son.

Last year, my girlfriend at the time, Katarina, was at a party with one of her friends. I'm assuming that's when Bryson and her met, well obviously. I guess they hit it off and they slept together and a month later, she left me for him.

**

"Hey Grayson. We need to talk." Kat says as she sits me down on the couch. I smile at her and sit on the couch across from her. "What's up pretty girl?" I chuckles. She looks at me nervously then back down at her palms. "I've been cheating on you." she frowns and stares at the floor.

'Ive been cheating on you.'

My heart drops to the floor and I felt the blood rush out of my face. "With who?" I say as my mouth ran dry. She couldn't even look me in the eye. "Bryson." She whispered.

**

I sighed and stared at the black suit in-front of me. Amanda picked it out, she said it would compliment her dress.

Amanda: Hey tiger. I'll be at Paisleys house getting ready with her. See you there. ;)

Me: See you.

God I hate that fucking nickname. I rolled my eyes at sight of the message. At least I'll see my sunshine. I grabbed my suit and began putting it on my body. Honestly, I didn't look half bad. It was tailored so tightly to my body, that my muscles were visible and you could slightly see my abs through the button down. I cant say that I wasn't feeling myself, cause I was.

Did I flex a little? Yes. A little was an understatement but you get the deal.

I walked down stairs to see mom with her camera ready. "Oh my handsome boy." She gloats and gives me a small hug. "Hi momma." I smile and scratch the back of my neck. "Hurry up! We gotta get to the Smiths house to get pictures with Jamie!" Mom yells as she opens the front door absolutely smiling. Her bright white teeth shined in the setting sun.

Moments later, we arrived at Jamie's, all I could think about was her and about how amazing she looked yesterday. "Gray, my man." Jamie chuckles as he daps me up. He gives me a small side hug as we both sat on the couch impatiently. "Try to talk to Paisley." Jamie whispers next to me, I glance up to see him leaning over his knees. I nod slowly when the front door opens. "Is she done yet?" Bryson scoffs, urgently. His eyes meet mine and his facial expression drops.