ten

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

Turns out my mom was cheating on my dad for a few months now. I cant say it surprised me, sometimes she would be gone for hours at a time. Jamie and I decided that were going to stay at the house with dad. Mom is moving in with one of our aunts.

It's been five days since the big news. Graysons been back to school, but hasn't even looked at me let alone talk to me. However, he has been talking to Amanda a lot recently. After the incident in the bathroom, I cant help but think that she was right. He'll always go back to her. I was laying down on my bed when my phone buzzed.

Bryson: You, me, 7:00 tonight @ Phrees Brewery?

Me: Sure.

Bryson: I'll see you there, princess.

Me: See you.

I should probably start getting ready, it's already six. Flipping through my clothes, I picked out a yellow sundress. It was tighter and it had ruffles on the bottom. I put my hair into two loose braids that had white mini bows on the bottom. "Where you going?" a voice says from behind me. When I turned around, I saw Jamie. He looks tired. "Out." I shrugged and grabbed my beat up white converse. Jamie just stood there in the door frame. "Look if you're going with Bryson please-"

"Jamie oh my gosh. I'll be okay. He's a nice guy." I snapped and Jamie took a step back. He furrowed his eyebrows and walked away. I slipped my socks and shoes on and walked over to the bathroom to put makeup on. Nothing crazy, just mascara and blush. I grabbed my pink lanyard, my purse and made my way to my car. When I sat down, I got a whiff of lavender.

Jamie what the fuck.

I let him borrow my car for one minute and this is what he does. Brings a girl in here. I adjusted my seat and backed out of the driveway. It took me about thirty minutes to get to the brewery. When I arrived, I took in all of the beautiful flowers that greeted you. I saw Bryson leaning against the wall and I walked over to him. "Hey princess." He smiles and places his hand on the small of my back. "Hey. I whispered. Bryson was wearing a nice black button down with black slacks.

We walked inside, the place was even more beautiful from the inside. "Table for four, please." Bryson asks as the waitress guides us to a booth. "Four?" I ask him, raising an eyebrow. He nods. "It's a double date."

"Ah. Okay." I sigh and look at the menu for a few minutes. The food sounds really good. Bryson went up to go to the bathroom. "Sorry were late." a sweet voice says from next to me.

When I looked up my eyes greeted a set of green ones. Amanda. "You look good, Paisley." she smiles and sits down next to me and I muttered a thank you. Amanda looked pretty, she wore a black cocktail dress that made her eyes pop and some heels. I looked back down at my menu when I see a muscular guy scoot across from me. My head looks up to see Grayson, in all of his glory. I frowned at the sight of him.