sixteen

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。.

My whole world began crumbling when she showed everyone the pictures of him on top of me. They don't even know the whole story. He came onto me.

"Cat got your tongue?" Makayla snickers as people around us began laughing. Kenyia looks at me and grabs a cup of vodka off the counter. She poured it on Makayla. "Quit being such a two-faced bitch, Makayla. Unless you want everyone to know what goes on with you and your step-daddy?" Kenyia mumbled the last portion, leaving Makaylas face going pale.

Makayla closes her phone and puts it in her small purse. She stared down at her feet. "That's what I fucking thought." Kenyia growled. Me and Kenyia didn't leave, though Makayla and Amanda did. I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of who knows what it is. Label is half ripped off. I filled my red solo cup and began downing it.

"Jesus christ. Wait for me." Kenyia giggles, grabbing the bottle from the counter and filling her cup up. Jansen runs back into the kitchen and flings his arms around the both of us. "We're getting fucked up tonight bitches!" he shouts with a big smile on his face that I reciprocate.

We heard sirens from down the street, you were able to see the flashing lights like they were just outside. People began shouting frantically, I could barely even understand anyone. The music was so damn loud that I couldn't even understand Kenyia next to me.

She pulled my hand and dragged me through the side door to her car. We got in as she drove off. Her house was just down the road, so I crashed there for a bit. Everything around me was spinning, I could barely think correctly.

"I'm gonna call my brother," I slurred, taking out my phone and pressing his name. "Hello?" a deep gravely voice says on the other side of the phone. "Hey Jamie, can youu come pick me up?" I asked, elongating my words. "Are you drunk right now?" the voice says on the other side of the phone.

"What! No?" I question myself, "Okay maybe a litttleee drunk." I laugh, pressing the phone closer to my face. He sighed "Where are you?"

"Kenyiass house." I whispered when the line hung up. "Asshole!"

Kenyia raised her eyebrow then we both began laughing. Her mom brought us both water and Tylenol. "Go lay on the couch while we wait for your bother." Kenyia said, motioning to the couch. I did. God I am so tired.

I must've fallen asleep because I slightly woke up to people talking by the door. I felt an arm wrap around my waist and walked me to the vehicle, thats when I fell back to sleep.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。.

"Wakey wakey bitch." a voice laughed, quickly I sit up and let out a loud yawn. When my eyes fully opened, I saw Jamie holding water and two pills. I quickly grabbed them and chugged the water.