eighteen

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。.

For the past few days, Ive been sitting with Grayson in Biology. We didn't speak to each other and he didn't push me to talk to him either. When he pulled me into a hug, my heart fluttered. I missed when he did that.

Before lunch ended, I walked out to go to the bathroom. I felt a pair of eyes on me while washing my hands. "Paisley, right?" the brunette girl from bio snickered and leaned against the wall next to me. I hummed a response.

"Grayson doesn't want you, girlie." she laughed and crossed her arms. I smiled, "Clearly, he doesn't want you either, girlie." I joked as her face dropped. She pushed herself off of the wall and got up in my face. I could feel her minty breath on my face. "Watch what you say." she sneered

"What're you gonna do? Talk shit behind my back? My brother'll shut that shit down real quick." I shrugged and tucked my hair behind my ear. Charlotte took a step back as someone walked into the bathroom. I smiled at her, "Bye bye, Charlotte." I waved and strutted out.

Unbelievable.

I rolled my eyes when I was out of sight. The bell rang and I went about my day. "Sunshine," a deep gravely voice said. I have never turned around so fast. Grayson was running down to the hall to catch up to me. "Can I walk you to class?" he asks while we both slowly start walking down the hallway. I nod and we walk in a comfortable silence.

As we arrived at my door we looked at each other. He gave me a hug and walked away. I wish I said something to him. I cant keep giving him the silent treatment. As I sat down in my math class I took my phone out.

Me: Meet me at the park after school

Gray 💗: i'll be there

I sighed as my math teacher began talking. When the last bell of the day rung, I walked over to the park that was across the street from the school. I sat on the white bench, there was a really pretty tree behind it. "Sunshine," Grayson said from behind me. He walked around and sat at the other end of the bench.

Why'd he sit so far away. Hes leaned over, elbows on his knees. "I'm sorry." he finally says, my eyes narrowed as I looked over to him.

"What?"

"For two weeks ago" he whispers as I scoot over to him. I leaned down to his droopy head and placed my hand on his tensed back. "It's okay, I understand." I smiled and he looked up at me confused

"You're not mad?"

"Oh no, I'm furious." I laughed "But I know you're not in a good spot right now."

He pulled me into another hug, it was tighter than usual. I smiled against his chest when he pulled away. He sat back on the bench and I rested my head on his right shoulder. I saw a black strap from under the hem of his shirt, my hand grazed it and he looked at me.