seven

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

"Hey Bryson!" I smiled as I walked into Hard Rock Cafè. He was leaning against the wall on his phone as he looked up at me and smiled. "Hey beautiful." he says as he puts his hand on the small of my back.

He walks us over to a booth thats next to a large window that had a lot of stickers on it. Bryson sits across from me. "Good afternoon, I'm Tiffany what can I get started for you today?" she asks with a clearly fake smile. She was staring at Bryson, "Can I get a sweet tea?" I ask and she doesn't even glance over at me. Rude. "Make that two." Bryson looks up at her and gives her a sweet smile. She writes it on her pad and walks away.

"How did it go with Grayson?" he questions, staring at the menu before him. I shrugged, not trying to really talk about his brother when we're on a date. Is this a date? I don't know. I hope it is. "What did he want?" his tone got a little more intense at my short answers. "He wanted to talk to me about one of his games." I lied trying to change the subject, he stared intensely at me. Bryson nodded as he gave me a slight smile. "So what's up with you and Grayson?" I asked raising any eyebrow. Bryson looked at me and took a second to think. I couldn't really figure out his expression, at all. "Last year, Grayson slept with my then girlfriend." he shrugged and stared at the table. My jaw dropped slightly.

Would Grayson actually do that?

There's no way, right? I thought

"I'm so sorry he did that do you, Bryson. I had no idea." I frowned, placing my small hand on top of his. Bryson looked up to me and sheepishly smiled. "It's okay. I'm over it. I can't say I was surprised though, he's just like our father."

"Anyways, your school is having prom in a two weeks and I was wondering if I could accompany you?" he asked with the same puppy dog eyes Grayson had last night. I smiled ear to ear and looked down at the table then back at Bryson. "Yes, of course. I'd love that." I expressed as he smiled back at me.

"Good. It's a date then."

The next hour or so went by pretty smoothly, me and Bryson are getting along pretty well. He's a good dude, I don't see why Grayson would do that to him. What's there not to like! He's fine as hell, his hair is curly, he has perfect teeth and freckles. Not to
mention, he's so easy to talk to. After we finished our lunch we talked for a little while longer. Bryson glanced down at his phone, smiled and then looked back at me. "I'm sorry, I have to go." he frowns "but I'll see you soon." Bryson winks and gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving. "Bye Bry."

I went to go pay for the food, but the waitress said that Bryson already did. So, I just left. I got in my car and drove off back home. When I entered, the house was spotless. I smiled in content at the fresh smell that was once booze. "You seem happy." Jamie calls  from the living room.

My eyes direct to him and Grayson sitting on the couch. I give a emotionless glance at the two boys sitting on the couch. "Yeah." I shrug as I put my little bag on the hanger next to the door. "You wanna watch the new Doctor Strange movie with us?" Grayson asks and pats on the couch next to him. I shook my head, "I'm tired. I'll probably just go to sleep." I announce as Jamie looked at me with a hint of annoyance on his face. I began to turn around and walk upstairs until I heard my brothers voice.