seventeen

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。.

It was Friday, two days after I blew up on Paisley. I havent talked to her since and god Ive been miserable. I was laying on my bed, watching a show when I got a call. From her.

At 3AM?

"Hello?" I quickly answered. "Hey Jamiee, can youuu come pickk me up?" she slurred on the other side of the phone.

So she didn't mean to call me.

"Are you drunk?" I asked, she sighed loudly. "What! Noooo.. Okay maybe?" she laughed as she elongated her words. "Where are you?" I questioned.

"Kenyias houseee." she answered as I hung up the line. I then put some sweatpants and a hoodie on and drove to Kenyias. Before I was even able to place three knocks on the door, it was opened by none other than Kenyia. "What the fuck are you doing here?" she yelled-whispered, clearly drunk too. I peeked in to see a small blonde girl lying on the couch. "Bringing her back home." I whispered back, pushing past Kenyia to the L-couch behind her.

I placed my arm around her waist and held her up. She was wearing a white mini dress that barely covered her ass. Paisley groaned and looked up at me. I froze at the sight of her half opened blue eyes. "God its so coldddd." she complained, her eyes sparkling in the moonlight.

She drunk, Grayson.

I took off my hoodie and helped her put it on. She climbed up into the truck as I walked over to the other side. We drove off and a few minutes later, she was sleeping. As we pulled into her house, I guided her to the front door. She kept tripping over her own feet and falling onto me. I took a breath,

"What am I going to do with you." I sighed

We both knocked and Jamie opened it. "What the fuck." He said as he took her from my arm. She walked over to the couch and jumped onto it.

Jamie glanced over to her and then walked outside and shut the door. "Grayson, I don't think you understand how much you hurt her." he frowns and puts his hands on his hips. I looked at my feet not wanting to admit that I'm pretty sure I'm the reason she's drunk right now.

Me and Jamie talked for almost and hour, mainly about Paisley. I could tell how much he cared for Paisley, just by the way he looks at her. Is that the way I look at Lily?

My eyes shift over to the clock on my watch,

4:55

"Shit, sorry bro. I gotta head out." I say while going into for a small hug. He returns the hug as I ran over to my truck. I sped home and went to sleep. When I awoke, I took a long steaming shower and got ready to talk to Coach Banter at BU. Today was the day he will tell me if I'm still receiving my scholarship for the fall.

I wore a grey nike hoodie, black joggers and some white running shoes. Baylor was only an hour away, which isn't bad. My mom wants me to just stay with her since it's so close, but I'd rather not be in the house with her.