twenty

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

I sat on my bed, trying to figure out if I actually want to go to this party. Charlotte is not the most reliable person in the world, she's new, and absolutely hates me. Hell she could try to spike my drink and kill me.

I dont think she'd go that low.

Whatever, I'm going. I walked over to my closet, grabbed a pink satin croptop and black jean shorts. I quickly got changed and curled my hair.

I look hot as hell.

My makeup was minimum, just mascara, gloss and blush.

The doorbell rang three times and thats when I put my beat up converse on and ran to the door. "You look beautiful." Grayson smiled and put his hand on the small of my back. He was wearing what he usually wears, hoodie and nike shorts. He looks good, as always.

He helped me into his truck and he began driving. I rested my head against the window and he placed his hand on the my bare thigh. His thumb traced circles around my leg, making my heart flutter.

We arrived to the fully packed house but didn't go in for a few minutes. "Sunshine I just wanted to tell you that I-"

"Grayson!" a high pitched voice screamed, my face turned to see Charlottes curled brown hair bouncing when I realized what she was wearing.

The exact same thing I'm wearing.

"What the fuck." I mumbled under my breath, Grayson must've noticed too because he kept looking over at me. "Aww Parsley and I are matching!" she giggled and opened my side of the door and practically dragged me out.

Grayson looked at me and chuckled. He got out after and followed me, saying hi to some people on the way. Charlotte hands him a pre made drink, he sniffs it and then takes a sip. She grins as he does.

What is she up to?

"Parsley come drink something!" she shouts over the extremely loud music. I shake my head, "It's Paisley!" I shout back and she shrugs, pouring her own drink.

A hand wraps around my waist, I turned with a smile, expecting to see Grayson. Instead it was the blonde boy from the last party, my eyebrows furrow and push him off of me. He stares at me in confusion when I run past him, trying to find Grayson.

Where is he?

I ran upstairs and walked into a room, my heart dropped. Gray was pushed up against the wall with a girl who neither of us know, kissing him. He pushes her off and his eyes meet mine. I turned around so quickly, holding back tears in my eyes.

"Sunshine!"

"Paisley!"

He grabbed my wrist when I pulled away. "Seriously? You act like you like me then do.." I began "That!" I motioned to him and her. He frowns as I turn around again. "Jesus christ, Paisley." he mumbles and followed me out of the room. I ran to the mud room when he quickly pushes me up against the wall. Our faces inches apart.