twelve

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

Sitting infront of me, was a gorgeous brown eyed boy in none other than a beautiful tailored suit. He was eating his pancakes while I observed him.

Tonight, was amazing. Minus the Bryson and Lucas part. "Sooo.." I trailed off while scratching the back of my neck.

"So?" he repeats, scanning my face.

"What do we do now?" I ask and raise a brow. Grayson lets out a deep chuckle, that made my heart flutter.

"We could go swimming." He shrugs and takes another bite of his stack of pancakes. I furrow my eyebrows. "Gray, you know I can't swim." I giggle as he eyes me up and down.

The song Tennessee Whiskey comes and Grayson looks around nervously. "Sunshine, dance with me." he smiles and stands up, taking his coat off.

"In the middle of the diner?" I question. Grayson rolls his eyes, grabs my hand and pulls me up into him. I laugh as he puts his hand on my waist.

"Did I tell you that you look stunning tonight?" he whispered in my ear. I nodded "Yes, you did.". Grayson spins me around which causes me to smile wide. He brings me in closer to him, our faces inches apart. His eyes flicker from my eyes to my lips. Butterflies erupted in my stomach.

"Thank you for the best night of my life." Grayson says, still swaying to the music. "I should be thanking you." I reply and rest my head on his chest.

"Grayson, I think I-" I begin before getting rudely interrupted. "Sorry yall, we're closing." the young waitress says. I pull away from Grayson and tuck a piece of hair behind my ear. The waitress glares at me, like I did something wrong. I give her a dirty look back then bring my attention back on Grayson.

"Okay." He pays for the food and we leave. "I'll take your heels off sunny, we're walking." he smiles as he bends down to my aching feet. Grayson takes the white heels off of my feet and holds them by his side, we then began walking home. I found myself glancing over at him every few seconds, trying to get my thoughts together.

I really hope he isn't messing with me. Regardless if he is or not, I'm still falling for this boy. My eyes direct to his fairly large hand that had multiple rings on it. Subconsciously, I grab his hand and trace the rings. I felt his body tense, then relax again when he realized it was me. "Question." he asks, glancing over at my, trying to scan my face. I hum a response when he suddenly halts. "Why Bryson?"

"Honestly, he seemed like a good person when I first met him." I shrugged "But he was very-"

"Passive aggressive?" Grayson butts in and I chuckle, revealing my teeth. "Yeah, pretty much."

Grayson grins and runs his fingers through his brown hair. I felt a drop of rain on my face as I was looking up at him. The rain began pouring harder, Gray tugs on my hand as he starts running in front of me. "Hurry up slow poke!" He shouts only a few strides ahead of me. We both turn onto his street and run up to his house, laughing. At this point, we're soaked. Well, he's soaked. His jacket kept me sorta dry but not by very much. "Do you want me to drop you home, or do you want to stay here?" he asks, crouching down to my level.