thirteen

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

"Marlins daughter? Really Grayson." Mom groans and does a small face palm to herself. I rolled my eyes, "What? It's fine for Bryson to be with her and not me?" I testify, scanning her face for a reaction. "It's different." she mumbles as my eyes widen. "I don't understand what's different, mom. Bryson is like a god in your eyes." I grumble as I grab my keys again and get back into my truck. "Grayson!" she shouts from inside the house. I rolled my eyes and began to back out of the driveway.

I absolutely hate when she says I cant do something when Bryson can. Especially when it comes to girls, the same thing happened with.. her. She completely ignored the fact that he slept with my girlfriend.

I got into my truck and drove to Oliver's house.

"What's up dude." He said

"Hey, can I hang out for a bit?" I ask as he nods and opened the door fully.

"Grayson!" Derrek, his younger brother yells and comes charging at me. He pulls me into a hug as I begin laughing. "Hey little man, how are you?" I ask. Derrek shrugs as I ruffle his hair a little bit.

Oliver directs me upstairs to his room where he immediately jumps back onto his computer. "You never come over, why are you here." Oliver asks, keeping his eyes on the screen in front of him.

"Mom." I reply and jump onto his neatly made bed. Oliver was the nerdiest athlete i've ever met. He loves video games and school. He also likes chess, I always see him playing it on his phone during math class. "She giving you shit again?" he says

"Oh for sure."

Oliver's the type of guy that youd probably make fun of if he wasn't good looking or on a sports team. He's our catcher and he's hella good at it. "Who are we playing tomorrow?" I question, looking up at the rolly chair that he's on. "We're at Eastwood, I think." he answers as I shrug.

"Why do you like her?" Oliver blurted making my eyes widen. I sit up and place my phone on my side and let out a long sigh. He looks over at me and stares at me, scanning my face for an answer. "I dont even know. Its like, as soon as I was partnered with her I was just drawn to her." I began

"Everytime I'm with her, I feel at home. Like she's my home, I've never felt that before." I shrugged and he raised an eyebrow. "I think she feels the same way, but I don't know."

Oliver chuckles "Dude you're in love."

"Shut up." I blush, laying back down on the bed. My phone suddenly lights up and I look at it.

Sunshine: Hey, it's Paisley. Jamie gave me ur number lol.

My heart skipped a beat.

Me: oh word haha.
Me: wyd?