six

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

My eyes wandered to Paisley, who was sitting on the grass next to the fire. Her skin glowed from the light of the fire. Her hair was straightened and she had a minimal amount of makeup on. She looks so pretty. I stood up to go talk to her when I heard a voice behind me, "Where you going, Tiger?" Amanda asked, grabbing my hand.

"None of your fucking business." I hissed, looking down at her red hair. Her hand retracted from mine. My eyes look up to see Paisley sitting next to.. Bryson. Fuck.

Shes smiling at him as he puts his hand on her shoulder, moments later they both get up and walk out the gates. My knuckles turn white because of how hard I am clenching them. She doesn't even give me a glance.

This girl is driving me nuts. "Aww, Graysie-Poo got his balls in a bunch over some bitch who doesn't even want him!" a blonde haired boy says, my eyes glare at him. "She's not even good." he shrugs when I planted my fist into his face. Jamie stands up from the couch and kicks the shit out of this guy. "You are not welcomed here, Lucas." Jamie growls, throwing another punch at Lucas. All he does is chuckle. This guy has got some nerve.

Lucas stands up and wipes his bloody nose. "Tell your sister I said that she's a fucking slut!" he roared as he walked out of the gates with two of his buddies. I walked into the house, grabbing a bottle of booze and began chugging it.

"Woah bro! Calm down-" Jamie tries to take the bottle from me but I push him back before he gets close enough. "Do not tell me to calm down." I sneered as I placed the glass bottle back on the counter. I leaned up against the counter and threw my head back. "I fucking screwed up and now he's with her!" I shouted, not daring to look at Jamie who is still standing in shock. "God! Shes making me go crazy!" I muttered, placing my hands over my face. "and my dad! Oh my god, he just thinks he can just show up whenever he fucking wants to play father!"

Jamie walks away with his phone in his hand. I turned around to see a little bit of tequila left in the bottle, I downed the rest of that when I heard a sweet voice behind me. "Grayson." When I turned, my eyes met those familiar icey blue ones. Thats when I blacked out.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

I woke up to warmth around me. My eyes flicker to the blonde girls head laying up against my bare chest. Paisley. Oh my god. Did we have sex? I picked up the blanket to see that her clothes are still on. I sigh in relief and placed my head back on the pillow. This is why I don't drink. Paisleys leg was in between both of mine and her arm was placed next to her head on my chest. I readjusted myself and took a deep breath. She looked so peaceful sleeping.

She let out a groan as her eyes fluttered opened. Paisley's eyes met mine and her widen completely. "Oh shit." she says as she sits up, wiping the dried up drool off the side of her face.  "Good morning, sunshine." I grinned, looking into her beautiful eyes. She adjusted her tank top and quickly jumped out of bed. "How long we're you awake!" she exclaims as she throws on a hoodie. I shrugged "few minutes." I replied sitting up and immediately laying back down because of the pounding in my head.

"I'll go get you some medicine and water." she says as she walks out of her room. Her room was neatly decorated, she had a few paintings on the wall that looked like she painted them recently. They were beautiful. She had string lights that were behind the headboard and a white fuzzy rug that covered the hardwood floors. She had nothing on the floor, everything was put away or put in the two hampers.

The door clicks open as Paisley comes in with two pills and a class of water. "Here. It's Tylenol." she assured as she handed me the two items. I popped the pills in my mouth and gulped the water in seconds. Paisley was staring at my bandaged hand until she realized I was looking at her. Just looking at her made my headache go away instantly. "Grayson, we really gotta get this project done." she frowns and sits on the white spinny chair that is in front of her white desk. I nod as she opens her computer. When it turns on, a video of my highlights pops up on the screen. She immediately closes it and freezes.

"Are you stalking me, sunshine?" I grin, turning into my side. She shook her head, "Maybe?" she stuttered as I bursted out laughing. There were a set of knocks on the door when Jamie walks in. "Hey sis, can I talk to Gray?" he asks, talking to her but looking at me. "Yeah, for sure." she shrugs as she gets up and leave the room. I sat up in the bed, searching for my shirt to put on. "You and Paisley, huh?" Jamie smiled and nudged my shoulder. "More like me liking her." I rolled my eyes and pulled my black shirt over my head. "Whos Lucas?" I asked, catching Jamie off guard. He gulped and looked down at the floor.

"Paisleys ex. If you want to know more, you have to ask her. She doesn't want me telling anyone." he whispered and I nodded slowly. There was a silence as he sat on the bed. "Anyways, Amanda was pissed that you blew her off two nights in a row." Jamie laughed and I joined in shortly. "She just needs to piss off." I chuckled and scratched the back of my neck.

"Look Gray, Paisleys been through a lot more than you could imagine." he pauses and glances over at me "Please don't hurt her more than she already is." he finishes and stands up, I climb out of the bed. "I don't plan on it." I smile and give him a hug. We both walk out of the room to the smell of pancakes. Jamie and I sit on the chairs at the counter as Paisley hands us both plates of pancakes and bacon. "Jamie you're cleaning up." Paisley glared at him and then looked around at all of the red solo cups all over the place.

She bent down to pick up scattered glass on the ground and threw it in two plastic bags. Not gonna lie, I was staring at her ass. "You too, Grayson." she glances at me and rubbed her forehead. My jaw drops "What did I do!" I tease and her eyebrows furrow. "I had to take care of you." she rolled her eyes and I could see her face redden like it did at the lake. "Yeah you mean sleeping together" Jamie mumbled and my eyes meet Paisleys. Her face was as red as a tomato.

"Okay, well. I'm going to get ready, I'm having lunch with one of my friends." Paisley announces while smiling at her phone. I raise an eyebrow at her, trying to figure out who she's talking about. When she walks upstairs I turn to Jamie who is frowning.

"Do you think it's Bryson?" I ask as he starts nodding. "She doesn't know what she's getting herself into." I grumble and place my head in my hand. Jamie looks down at his phone and mumbles curse words. "We go against Westover tomorrow. You should try and get Paisley to go." Jamie smiles and hands me his phone, when I look down I see that its her contact information. Quickly, I grab my phone and put it in my contacts.

Paisley had left the house thirty minutes later as me and Jamie were cleaning up. "Dude proms soon, you should ask-"

"Say her name one more damn time, I'm going to beat the shit out of you." I growl at him and crush the red solo cup in my hand. "Damn sorry, you should though." he shrugs as he walks out the door with a bag full of trash. This girl is absolutely messing with me. There's no way she's not.

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

Shorter chapter sorry guys, just wanted to get grays pov of the party 🤭🤭.

word count: 1435