five

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

Before I knew it, the entire baseball team was at the house except one person. As soon as that doorbell rang, I ran up the stairs and sat on my white spinning chair. Putting a pen in between my teeth, the project me and Grayson were put on together is due on Tuesday. We haven't even started.

I began with looking up a compilation of high schooler pitching, as I scrolled through the youtube videos my eyes linger at one of the titles.

"D1 commit - Grayson Hayes - Lefty Pitcher"

Hmm. If I'm being honest, out of all four years of high school, I never have been to a single baseball game. Don't get me wrong, Ive been wanting to go for to one but Makayla doesn't want to see Grayson. Like at all. I really don't know why. He's the sweetest boy.

I found myself watching Graysons highlights for a while, he's amazing. Not to mention he looks fine as hell in his uniform. What am I saying. Three knocks were placed on my door and I slammed my computer shut. I hummed a response, as the door inched open.

When I turned around I saw Grayson head peak in, his brown eyes met mine as a grin spread on his face. "Hey sunshine." he whispers, walking into my room shutting the door. "Grayson." I smile as he sits on my bed. His hair was a little messy, like he kept running his hands through it. He was wearing a hoodie and grey sweatpants, and a chain around his neck.

Graysons eyes wandered around my room, staring at the paintings hung on the wall to the fuzzy white carpet covering the hardwood floor. "Why are you up here?" I asked while doodling my name on the paper. He shrugged and laid all the way down, I rolled my eyes. "Just wanted to see you." he mumbled under his breath, but I heard him. "No drinks?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at the boy on my bed.

"Very funny, Sunny. I don't drink." he pauses and glances at me, looking me up and down. I suddenly realize what the hell I was wearing. Holy fuck I look like I'm asking for it. Grayson stands up and walk behind me, his head close to my ear. "I'll be downstairs, please come down soon." he says, his breath hitting the back of my neck. I look back at him and nod as a grin hits his face again. "See you in a bit, sunshine."

"Yep." I reply, running to my closet as soon as I heard the door click. Flipping through my shirts, I picked out a loose white crop top that says "Baylor" on it. I decided to wear black jean shorts, it was a cute outfit, at least i'd say so. Im not a fan of wearing crop tops, but I feel like going out of my comfort zone today.

I took my hair out of the bun and straightened it. Then made my way down the stairs. The music was pretty loud and there we're already red solo cups all over the place. I walked outside to where my brother and Stephanie were to see Grayson sitting next to them. My eyes turn to the red headed girl sitting next to him. Amanda.

My slight smile turns into a frown. "Paisley!" my brother shouts from across the yard, my head looks at him. I walk over and smile at Amanda and Stephanie who were throwing daggers at my head. Grayson whispers something in Amanda's ear and she giggles, his eyes land on me and widen. Jamie hands me a drink, I look down at the caramel colored liquid that filled the entire cup. Behind me, I heard a few guys chanting 'Drink! Drink! Drink!'. I grinned and chugged the entire thing. The few guys behind me roared and laughed at the sour face I just made.