nineteen

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

"Can yall just fuck already?"

I rip Graysons hand off of my thigh when I see a brunette boy placing down his tray of food.

"You must be Paisley, I'm Clayton." he smiles and holds his hand out. I take and he his squeezed my hand a little too much. "But seriously, the sexual tension between you two is incredible." he shrugs and sits down next to Jamie who began laughing.

"I don't know what you're talking about." Grayson sighed and placed his hand back on my thigh.

He's killing me.

They were talking back n forth, not really sure what about. Then Charlotte came over. "Hey guys." she smiled and sat next to me. I must've had a 'RBF' when I saw her because Jamie kicked me from under the table. "Asshole." I muttered as he made a funny face at me.

I saw Charlottes eyes travel down my body to Grays hand, that kept periodically squeezing my thigh. I can't complain, it feels nice. "Party at my house tomorrow night!" she squeals as the guys get all hyped up. "You all are invited,"

"Which means Paisley can come too?" Grayson interjects and stares at her. She gulped, "Yeah, if she wants. I don't think parties are her scene though." Charlotte grinned

My eyebrows furrowed, "What the fuck does that mean?"

Grayson squeezed my hand ever so slightly, making me calm down almost immediately.

"Exactly what it sounds like, bitch."

The entire table went silent when Grayson stood up, our fingers still intertwined. I stood with him as he walked us out of the cafeteria. My head turned to see a very very angry Jamie. His face was red as he said something to her, Charlottes face dropped. I snickered at the sight of it.

My eyes drifted to Graysons straight face, he looked really upset too. "Are you okay?" I asked and he looked down at me confused. "Yeah? Are you?"

"Yea, I'm fine." I smiled in content as he returned it. He sighed and halted abruptly. "Do you want to come to physical therapy with me?"

"Grayson.." I frowned.

Last time he blew up on me.

"Sunshine I promise I wont get upset. I'm feeling better and hell even my shoulder feels great." he smiled and placed both of his hands on my shoulders. I bit the inside of my cheek and looked at his puppy dog eyes.

No one could say no to those sparkling brown eyes.

"Okay." I said as he a big grin broke out on his face. He's so precious. Grayson placed a gentle kiss on my forehead right as the bell rang, he walked me to my next class. His hand was in the back pocket of my jeans.