twenty-two

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

"Three days until graduationnn!!" Kenyia shouted as she ran into my room and jumped on my bed.

Graduation.

"Anyways are you and your lover dating yet?" she rolled her eyes. I chuckled, "No." I paused "He's been at Baylor for the past week trying to get cleared to play this spring." I lied,

Well not an exact lie. He has been at Baylor, but he's already cleared. Which is honestly amazing, he didn't think he would be able to play this season. Im proud of him.

"Oh shit, do you think he will?" she wondered and began picking at her perfectly long nails. "Of course, this is Grayson we're talking about." I laughed and hopped off my rolling chair. "Enough about me, hows  you and Jamie?" I grinned, looking back at her wide eyes and slowly turning pink face.

"Great actually, we're thinking about getting an apartment off campus together." she smiled while checking her phone that just rung.

"Thats awesome, Kens."

Good for them. They're good for each other. I've never seen Jamie this hung over a girl before, not even that one bitch he used to like. "Speaking of Jamie, he needs me in his room."

"I wonder why," I joke and gave her a wink. She giggled and walked out of my room.

I walked into my closet and grabbed my white sundress that I was going to wear for graduation. Tomorrow at school I need to grab my cap and gown from my councilor.

Three more days.

"Hey sunshine," a deep gravely voice whispered, my eyes widened to see Grayson at the door. "Oh my gosh? I thought you weren't going to be back until tomorrow?" I squealed while giving him a hug. He let out a chuckle, "Yeah well I needed to see you." he smiled and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"Is that what you're wearing for Grad?" he asked, raising a brow. I nodded and handed him the white sundress. He inspected it, "You're going to look stunning"

"I know." I teased and hung the dress back up. "Are you okay?"

"Yeah, just very tired."

Right, tired. His jaw was clenched and his back was tended. I walked over to him, pecked his lips. "When do you start practice?" I asked as he began to take his shirt off. He sighed and laid on the bed, pulling the blanket over him. "Regular practice starts beginning of January, but we start conditioning in August." he replied. I climbed into bed next to him and rested my head on his chest. He placed his hand in my hair and snuggled close.

Grayson let out a sigh and then quickly fell asleep. He's probably exhausted. My phone lit up as I picked it up from beside me.

Dad: Downstairs please.