twenty-one

・。

・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。..・。.・゜✭・.・・。. •

I am going to die before I'm 18.

Not literally.

Maybe die from embarrassment, or I mean, getting ran off the road by someone who I once called my best friend. Yeah.

Driving home from school was a literal nightmare. Hell, it was worse than what happened in school.

I was going the speed limit when someone behind me in a white hyundai comes racing behind me. Not to mention it was a two lane road and they were very narrow.

"Get off my tail asshat." I muttered as I slowly accelerated. The tints on the windows were too dark for me to see inside, but anyone would notice a white car with pink racing stripes. Clearly, it's Makayla. She sped up when I felt my car jolt forward.

Did this bitch seriously just hit me?

She didn't back off either. Makayla pretty much pushed my car out of the way as she sped off, leaving scratch marks going up the sides. She was easily going 80 in a 50.

I jumped out of my car and walked to the rear end to see the damage. Fuck.

My bumper was completely pushed in. This is going to cost a lot of money. My phone began ringing in my pocket, when I looked at it, the name on the screen said 'No called ID'.

Of course, I picked up. "Hello?"

Static.

I furrowed my eyebrows. "Parsley!" a high-pitched voice squealed. "How did you get my number?"

"It wasn't hard. But all I wanted to say was to watch your back, literally. First your car-" she didn't get to finish before I hung up and blocked her number.

I got back into my car and drove home.

As I walked into my room, my eyes fell on a bag with a note. I raised a brow and cautiously picked it up.

For our dinner date, my sunshine. 7:00 sharp.
-G

I giggled at the note and took out the beautiful black satin dress. It was simple, but he knows I'm not a fan with going all out. At the bottom of the bag was a pair of black heels. I placed the items on my bed and ran to the bathroom to take a shower.

After, I began getting ready. Blow dried my hair, light makeup and obviously got dressed. I decided to straighten my hair since curling it takes way too long and I am on a strict time limit.

I paired my outfit with silver jewelry which included a watch, some bracelets and one necklace.

The doorbell rung three times as I almost tripped down the stairs. I quickly refreshened in the mirror and opened the door to see one gorgeous boy in a black button down and slacks. His shirt was unbuttoned to his check, which made him even more hot.