Heads up (information about the story

Gabriel and Nathalie are no longer hawk Moth and Mayura because Gabriel had finally realised that it was time to let Emilie rest in peace and move on with his new girlfriend Nathalie Sancoeur.

Gabriel had told Adrien that he was hawk Moth and that Nathalie was Mayura, surprisingly Adrien took the news really well and he told his father and new mother that he was cat noir.

Hawk Moth and Mayura returned their Miraculouses to master Fu and he was grateful that they had seen the errors of their ways, nooroo and duusu were glad to be reunited with the other kwami’s and ladybug and cat noir gave their Miraculouses back to master Fu, since hawk moth had turned good.

Gabriel, Nathalie and Adrien know lived happily together and Adrien had mastered up the courage to ask Marinette to be his girlfriend and she gracefully excepted.

Gabriel and Nathalie were hoping that they would use their brains and use some kind of protection, but if their hormones took over them, then Gabriel and Nathalie would become grandparents, before their own kids would be born and that’s something they didn’t want.

Marinette know lived with Adrien, Gabriel and Nathalie, during the holidays, since they were a couple and the mansion had a lot more room for them and they could sleep in the same bed, whereas in Marinette’s room, Marinette would sleep on an actual bed and Adrien would be sleeping on a mattress on the floor.

During their holidays, Marinette and Adrien will work alongside Nathalie and Gabriel. They will assist with their work, if one or both of them are ill or if they are going on a date.

But when the holidays are over, Marinette will go back to sleeping in her parents house, but she can still hangout with Adrien and have sleepovers overs in his house as well.