chapter 17 - 6 days pregnant

The weekend came quickly and there were only 2 days left until Marinette and Adrien had to go back to school.

Gabriel woke up at 9 o'clock and he saw that Nathalie was still fast asleep and he stayed by her side.

It was know 12 o'clock and Gabriel knew that if he didn't wake her up, she'll start panicking about how much work she missed, even though it's the weekend, Nathalie still likes to do a little bit of work. Gabriel shook Nathalie awake and once she had woken up, she pulled a pillow over her head, saying "go away".

Gabriel lifted the pillow up, "what's up with your mood? Sweetheart, is your period coming?" Gabriel thought that's why Nathalie was in a bad mood.

"no, I'm not on my period, I was just a little cranky when I woke up, sorry love" Nathalie apologised "its OK, no need to apologise" Gabriel replied.

Nathalie quickly took off all her clothes and she crawled up to Gabriel, she softly pecked his lips and she leaned her naked body against him. "What's up, my love" Gabriel looked at her "I'm feeling a little horny down there and I was wondering if you could tend to my little nub" Nathalie seductively spoke.

Gabriel took all his clothes off. He licked her nub and he kissed her clitoris, making her suck in the air. Nathalie spreaded her legs out and Gabriel could see that she was already wet for him.

He inserted two fingers into her entrance, rubbing vigorously against her folds, making her moan. Gabriel speeded up the paste and as he got faster, an orgasm washed over Nathalie and she started cumming.

Gabriel took his fingers out of her entrance and he stuck them in his mouth, encircling his fingers with his tongue, tasting her warm fluids.

He straddled Nathalie on to his chest, because her breasts were still hurting and he thrusted his dick into her well shaved vagina, as Gabriel thrusted harder and harder into Nathalie's depth, he could hear her say "ahhh, yes Gabriel, right there, hit my sensitive spot" through her moans.

Once Nathalie's second orgasm had washed over her. Gabriel took his penis out of Nathalie's vagina and her fluids spreaded all over his stomach.

Nathalie curled up to Gabriel, she rested her head in the crook of his neck and Gabriel draped a blanket over their bodies, "did you like it? Darling" Gabriel smirked "you did a very good job love, but you've made my legs feel like jelly and know I can't walk and I desperately need the toilet" Nathalie replied "don't worry Nath, that's what piggy banks are for" he reassured her.

Gabriel gave Nathalie a piggy bank ride to the toilet and while he was carry Nathalie, he heard her tummy rumble, "looks like someone's hungry" Gabriel stated and she nodded "just let me check up on Marinette and Adrien and then we can get something to eat" he spoke while sitting her on the toilet "don't forget to knock, just encase" she reminded him "don't worry, I remembered and if you need anything, just call me, cause you can barely walk" he replied "and who's fault is that" she quirked her eyebrow "Well you were the one who was feeling horny, so I just attended to your needs" Gabriel laughed.

Gabriel left the bathroom, giving Nathalie some privacy and he knocked on teenager's bedroom door.

"do you want a little treat, my dear" Adrien wiggled his eyebrows "yeah, but my bleeding vagina is off limits" Marinette replied. They closed the gap between them and they passionately kissed.

Once they had parted from the kiss, they closed the gap again and they smashed their lips together, feeling utter bliss run through their bodies as they tangled their tongues in a rhythm, tasting each others saliva.

Marinette wrapped her legs around Adrien's hips and he carried her towards their double bed, squeezing each others butt's, feeling the soft tissues in between their fingers.