chapter 16 - 5 days pregnant

Nathalie woke up, rubbing the tiredness out of her eyes and the first thing she saw was Gabriel "hello! sleepy head" Gabriel smiled.

Gabriel attacked Nathalie's lips, pressing against them and they both deepened the kiss. Gabriel pulled Nathalie onto his chest and she rested herself against him.

Gabriel snaked his hands up Nathalie's back and she felt really warm, "Nath, are you feeling ok?" Gabriel questioned but Nathalie just stayed silent.

"Do you have a fever? Does anything hurt? Do you have a bad tummy" Gabriel questioned one by one and Nathalie stayed quiet. Gabriel checked her forehead, but she wasn't running a fever.

"please tell me what's wrong my love, I can't bare to see you in pain" Gabriel spoke lovingly "my head hurts and I desperately need the toilet" Nathalie replied.

Nathalie got off Gabriel's body and as soon as she started walking, she yelped in pain. Gabriel quickly got out of bed and he rushed to his beloved wife aid, "what's the matter darling" he said quickly "my pelvic hurts" she groaned.

Gabriel scooped Nathalie up and he stood her in front of the toilet, Gabriel was about to leave until Nathalie said "Gabe, can you help me pull these down" she pointed at her trousers and pants.

Gabriel pulled Nathalie's trousers and pants down and then left to give her some privacy. Once Nathalie was done in the bathroom, she got dressed for work.

"Maybe you should take the day off babe, I can get you some painkillers for your headache and I can cuddle with you, while your pelvic is hurting" Gabriel cooed supportively.

"thanks love, but I'll be fine after I take some painkillers and my pelvic doesn't hurt that much, only when I walk, besides if I take the day off, nothing will get done, even with Marinette help" Nathalie proved her point.

Gabriel picked Nathalie up and they headed to the office, after Nathalie had taken some painkillers, her headache started to ease up.

Adrien and Marinette woke up, Marinette started to feel pain shooting through her stomach and her legs began to ache "oh, no" Marinette said realising what was happening.

Marinette quickly grabbed a menstrual cup and some clean clothes and she headed to the bathroom, as she had expected, her period had started.

She quickly cleaned herself up and she put a menstrual cup and clean clothes on.

Once Marinette had left the toilet, she layed down on the bed next to Adrien, who had already gotten dressed "what's the matter? Mari" Adrien questioned "period" she replied bluntly "does it hurt" Adrien asked "yeah, I got hit hard, I've got cramps in my stomach, my legs ache and I don't feel like going to work" Marinette responded "do you want anything" he said "yeah, I could do with some painkillers and chocolate" she answered "as you wish m'lady" he kissed her cheek.

Nathalie and Gabriel were in the office working on some designs together, until Nathalie realised that 2 people were missing "where's Adrien and Marinette?" Nathalie wondered "Adrien texted me saying that he's with Marinette, because she's not feeling too good" Gabriel replied.

Nathalie went to the kitchen to grab a cup of coffee and she saw Adrien rummaging through the cupboards, "looking for something" Nathalie spoke with her arms folded over her chest "wow, looks like someone's in a mood" Adrien quietly whispered to himself.

"I'm looking for pills and chocolate for Marinate, cause she got hit hard" he told her, Nathalie chucked some pills at Adrien "I use to take these when I was under the effects of the peacock miraculous, and if you don't tell Gabriel, there's a stach of my chocolates in the bottom right cupboard".

Nathalie walked with Adrian, helping him carry the supplies to his and his girlfriend room. Adrien opened the door and Nathalie saw Marinette lying down in pain.

Adrien helped Marinette sit up and Nathalie rubbed her back to help her ease the pain she was feeling, while she took her pills and chocolate. Adrien left the two women alone, so they could have their girl talk.

Nathalie sat next to Marinette on the bed and they started having their girl conversation, "I'm sorry for not helping you Nathalie, but I should be back at work by tomorrow" Marinette apologised "take your time Marinette, I know periods suck so hard, to be honest, I don't think I could've made it through my period on our honeymoon, if it wasn't for Gabriel's comfort" Nathalie replied.

Marinette felt her cramps shooting through her stomach, she placed her left hand on top of her stomach and she squeezed Nathalie's hand with her right as she cringed. "Just take deep breaths, Marinette" she advised her.

Once Marinette's shooting pain had calmed down, Nathalie handed her a hot water bottle for her to put on her stomach.

After a while, Nathalie returned back to her office and she had quite a lot of work to do, since Marinette wasn't here to help.

While Nathalie was doing her work, she started to feel tired, but she knew that she had to get her work finished, otherwise it would start to pile up. Nathalie rubbed the tiredness out of her eyes and she continued working.

Nathalie had finished all her work and she fell asleep with her hands overlapped on her desk and her head resting on top of them.

Gabriel saw Nathalie asleep at her desk, so he picked her up, being careful not to wake her. he tucked her under the covers of their bed and Gabriel joined her, wrapping her in his warm embrace.

It was nearly time for dinner, so Gabriel decided that it would be best to wake Nathalie up now, so she could take her time getting ready, instead of rushing.

Gabriel gently shook Nathalie awake and she groaned while rubbing her eyes, "hello my princess, how you feeling?" Gabriel questioned "still the same" Nathalie replied bluntly "well dinner is in half an hour, so you might want to get dressed, unless you want to go in your pj's" he thought "I think I'll go in my pj's" she smiled.

Dinner was almost ready, so Adrien decided that it would be wise, to wake Marinette up now, so she could freshen up, before dinner.

Adrien gently shook Marinette awake and she yawned while stretching, "hello m'lady, how you feeling?" Adrien questioned "I still feel terrible" Marinette replied curling back into the sheets, "well dinner will be ready soon, so you might want to freshen up, unless you want to go like this" Adrien pointed at her pyjamas "I think I'll go like this" she smiled.

During dinner, Nathalie only ate a little bit, before resting on Gabriel's shoulder and Marinette didn't eat at all, "come on love, you've got to eat something" Adrien tried to encourage her "Adrien, don't try to make Marinette eat if she's not in the mood" Nathalie advised him.

After dinner, Gabriel carried Nathalie back to their room, to cuddle with his wife and Adrien helped Marinette back to their room, to comfort her as she was in pain.