Chapter 22 - 10 days pregnant + S.O.S part 2

When they arrived at the hospital, Adrien was quickly rushed into an emergency room. The married parents described his symptoms to the doctor and he thanked the sickly boy's parents, before telling them to sit in the waiting area.

The newlyweds sat next to each other and what felt like hours was actually minutes. Nathalie started to heavily sob as the risk of her sons' life caused tension and distress to her hormonal body.

Gabriel was cradling his wife again him, rocking her side to side, "it's ok, dear! Adrien's a strong boy when it comes to the people he loves, he'll struggle through and fight everything, just to stay alive!", he spoke encouragingly, yet softly, while more tears were shedding from her eyes and rolling down her cheeks, staining her beautiful face.

The blonde man kept cradling and rocking the dark-haired woman and once her saddened state was over, she just layed her head on her husband's lap, feeling depressed, while he massaged the side of her head, laying a few delicate kisses on her hair every now and then.

"Babe! I'm going to take a lie down, but promise you'll wake me when we're allowed to see Adrien!", the assistant let out yawns as her eyelids were growing heavy, "I promise, dear! Do you want anything to eat, because you haven't eaten anything since that slice of Oreo cake a couple of hours ago?", her boss questioned sympathetically, looking out for her health and wellbeing.

"No, I don't feel like eating!", she replied, her depression took over her appetite and hungriness, "ok, just take a nap, honey! You've barely eating and all that crying has taken up a lot of your energy, which you'll need later on when visiting our son, so just close your eyes and drift away. I need to call Marinette and let her know about Adrien, because school started a while ago and she's probably worried about where he's got to!", he rambled, looking down at his wifey, who had by now fallen into a deep sleep to his voice.

It was a beautiful day in Paris and the birds were chirping happily at the morning sun that has just risen.

Marinette woke up to the warm sunlight shining on her face, letting out a big yawn and stretching her arms in the air, before pulling the duvet back and climbing down her bed ladder.

The half-Chinese teenager walked out of the room and headed towards the lavatory on the floor underneath her bedroom. She entered the bathroom, taking all her clothes off and started flexing in front of the mirror, checking for any body hair that needs shaving off, before bending down and twerking her big buttocks in front of the mirror as well.

Once the bluenette teenager had finished twerking her ass off, she brushed her teeth and filled the bathtub full of warm water, climbing inside and positioning herself into a reclined position, letting her mind drift off about her boyfriend, while she soaked in the pleasant water.

Thirty minutes later, she had managed to come back to reality and got out of the bath, drying herself off with a towel, before wrapping it around her hair and nakedly walking back to her room, not fearing the slightest thought of being seen, since her parents are asleep and won't wake up for the next fifteen minutes.

She dried her hair with a hair dryer and brushed all the knots out, styling her hair into a high ponytail, rummaging through her wardrobe, having difficulty choosing what to wear from a wide variety of her own personal designs.

It took her quite a while, but in the end, she chose a blurred floral t-shirt and a mid rise mini skirt, which looks like this.