Chapter 40 - 28 days pregnant + Halloween

It was a spooky Saturday, the bare trees and the tall, brown grass and the wild breeze outside, gave the city a ghostly vibe for halloween.

Gabriel woke up at seven o'clock, letting out a big yawn, before resting in bed for a few seconds, feeling that his fever had completely vanished over night.

He pulled the blanket off himself and nakedly climbed onto the love of his life, sitting on her legs and bending down to passionately kiss every side of her face, while kneading her breasts and rubbing her hardening nipples with his thumb.

"Mmmm!", Nathalie moaned, fluttering her eyes open and stared deep into her husbands greyish-blue eyes and sat up, nakedly wrapping her arms around his neck as they both pressed the front of their nude bodies together.

"Good morning, my handsome butterfly!", the dark-haired woman greeted, "good morning to you too, my precious peacock!", the blonde man sang, wrapping his arms around her waist.

"How are you feeling, babe?", she questioned sympathetically, "I'm feeling really good, thanks to my doctor called Mrs Agreste!", he placed his hand on her cheek and they both leaned in for a deep kiss on the lips.

Once they had parted their lips, they lied down on the bed with their hands interlocked, staring deep into each others mesmerise pupils.

"Are you excited for halloween today, dear?", her husband questioned softly, "oh shit, I forgot to buy a costume!", she sat up panicking and her hubby massaged her knuckles with his thumb to calm her down.

"Don't stress yourself, love! I've already made both of us a costume and it's very sexy, I may add!", her lover announced, "oh, your a life saver!", she said cheerfully and relaxed back down in bed.

They both wished each other a happy haloween and leaned in for a savage kiss on the lips full of passion and unconditional love.

"Do you want to have a bath?", Gabriel questioned, nuzzling his face into the crook of her neck, "no thanks, honey! I still want to lie down a little bit longer!", his wife replied, playing with his messy, blonde hair, before he got up and headed to the bathroom to take a bath.

Thirty minutes later, the blonde man came out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist, staring at his wife, who was sitting on the rim of the bed.

He walked up to her and she instantly looked up, smiling misheviously as she untied the towel and started massaging his penis, so he cupped her cheeks, "if you get me into a certain mood, sweetheart! I won't be able to stop, and I've got a hole day of spooky surpruses waiting for us!", he spoke huskily in her ear, causing her to stop.

"Fine! But I want a kiss!", Nathalie pouted playfully and they both cupped each others cheeks, leaning in for a savage kiss on the lips.

Once they had parted their lips, her husband lifted her up from the back of her thighs and nakedly carried her into the bathroom, placing her on the open toilet seat, "there you go, now it's your turn to have a bath!", he kissed her cheek and shutted the door behind him.

The naked design got dressed into a t-shirt and briefs, since he was going to get dressed into his halloween costume soon and he descended downstairs, putting his apron and started becoming busy with a variety of halloween treats to cook.

Meanwhile, once the secretly pregnant woman had finished urinating, she got up and looked at herself in the full length mirror, staring down at her slowly growing tummy and rubbing the area where the baby was developing in her uterus.

"My little pearl! You are growing so fast, I can't believe I'm already a month pregnant, which means that I've only got eight to nine more months left, before I get to push you into this world and hold you in my arms!", she cooed, kissing the palm of her hand and placing it on her belly, so her embryo could feel the deep love she already has for it.