Chapter 19 - 8 days pregnant

At 7 o'clock, the newlyweds both woke up at the same time, saying, 'good morning' while stretching their muscles and yawning in sync with each other, before Nathalie flopped onto her lovers lap, looking up to lock her bright, ocean blue with his soft, greyish-blue ones. Gabriel then lowered his head to plant a passionate kiss on his wife's forehead, before sneaking his hands under her armpits and started tickling her, until she was laughing so hard that she could barely breath.

"s-st-stop please, honey! Otherwise I might.... ohhhh, fuck! STOP!", the dark-haired woman shouted and her hubby instantly stopped, "is everything alright, babe?", he furrowed his eyebrows, looking at her with a concerned expression, "you've just made me piss myself on the bed from all that tickling. Well at least now the need to use the toilet has ended!", she spoke sarcastically, "sorry love! Let me clean you up and then we can hit the bath together, to think about what to do today as our work doesn't start till tomorrow!", he replied with a small smile on his face.

The blonde man helped his lover off the bed, telling her to take all her clothes, while he took the mattress off and walked downstairs into the laundry room, putting it inside the washing machine.

When the designer walked back into his bedroom, he grinned at the sight of his wifey's porcelain skin and flawless hour glass curves, feeling his trousers becoming tight from his enlarging erection in between his legs.

He stood in front of her, making his presence known and she just stared at him, wondering what he was doing as he was suppose to be cleaning her ass, since it was his fault she peed herself after all.

Gabriel took all his clothes off, freeing his huge penis from the restriction of clothing and Nathalie watched him, feeling her lady parts cringing from his already huge dick and she held her hand in front of her mouth to cover her huge smile.

Her husband pulled her hand away from her lips, "Please, don't feel embarrassed to show me your pretty smile, honey! Because I know exactly what you're smiling about!", he said seductively.

"Now let's clean your bum and take a bath, before our bodies subconsciously make love!", he smirked at the dark-haired woman and she giggled a little, before her significant other kneeled down in front of her.

"Open your legs as wide as you can!", he spoke to his lover, who was standing right in front of him. As she opened her legs, he noticed her hair already growing back.

"Your pubic hair took a while to grow back, darling!", the designer pointed at the few long strands on her private area, causing her to look down and gasp, "OH SHIT! I better shave it off before it turns into a bush and becomes a big, hairy mess!", she sighed, feeling exasperated.

"Don't worry, my sweetheart! I'll shave it off for you today after our bath, if you want?", Gabriel questioned, looking up at his wifey, "thank you so much, my seductive king!", Nathalie squatted down and wrapped her hands around her hubby's nape as she pressed her lips firmly against his and he instantly reciprocated, cupping both her cheeks.

While they were deeply kissing, they could feel their intimates brushing against each other, making them both mewl their pleasure in the other person's mouth.

When they parted their lips, the dark-haired woman got back into her standing position with her legs wide open, giving the blonde man access so he could wipe her genitalia front to back with wipes, starting at her pubic region and going all the way to the back of her butt crack, allowing his cock to explore and touch her sensitive spots as well, causing her to let out hot and sexy moans, which he adores so much.

Once the designer had finished cleaning his assistant's cunt, they were going to head to the bathroom for their bath time, so he lifted her up from the back of her thighs, placing her on his hips and she instantly wrapped her legs around it as if they had a mind of there own.